B2G1 Used at Gamestop B&M YMMV?

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I went there just a couple of minutes ago to pick up my copy of Phantom Dust and saw the clerk was hanging up signs all over the store saying that they're starting the Buy 2 Get 1 used games deal again. Dont know if this is nation wide so you should call ahead to see if your store is doing the same thing.

I picked up:

Time Crisis: Crisiszone $34.99
Metal Slug 3 $24.99
.hack vol 2 $24.99 ---> Free!

With my Gamestop discount card, my final cost was about $57.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='davelin']Yeah, B2G1 is great. I no longer buy used games from GS unless they have this sale.[/quote]

Me too. It is the most cost effective way to shop either at GS or EB.

For those that still don't know what YMMV and B&M mean even after someone told them how to get it, B&M stands for Brick and Mortar, or in other words, the actual physical store. YMMV means Your Mileage will Vary which means that not everyone will get the same deal and that the deal might not be at all locations of a national chain or that the deal might only be honored by a store clerk who doesn't know the rules.

[quote name='Flick']so is this only for new games? like buy 2 new games get one free(used)? :?:[/quote]

No, its buy two used games and get another used game for free.

[quote name='Flick']so is this only for new games? like buy 2 new games get one free(used)? :?:[/quote]

Used only, pal.

Figures, I don't have a Gamestop card anymore, I have an EB one. I'll have to check out what they have this weekend when I pick up Timesplitters.

bread's done
Back