B2G1 Used Games & Accessories at Gamestop this weekend - 12/10-12/13

ZeroGS

CAG Veteran
Giving you guys a heads up, Buy two & get one free on USED games and accessories at Gamestop this weekend starting Thursday. Enjoy and for GS employees, this DOES NOT chain with your extra 10% this weekend for employee appreciation.

Have fun!

Use coupon code B2G1FREE to get the deal online:http://www.gamestop.com/preowned

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Mirrors Edge, Phoniex Wright 1st one and Zelda Phantom Hour for about 34.00 dollars I think came out to. Been wanting to re-buy the ds games just have in my collection so I thought good deal.

I really wish this was after the holidays. It's so tempting to overspend on games that won't all likely be played immediately. Argh. Must resist...

[quote name='Chris249942']Does anyone know why certain games seem to be excluded from this online? F.E.A.R. nor Condemned 2 seem to work[/QUOTE]

Is this true?
I have 3 other used 360 games & THE B2G1FREE code is NOT WORKING!

ARGGGHHHH!

Can anyone confirm?

no love trying to get phone quotes today
this one monkey didnt even want to give me them in store but the manager there knows me so he was like go ahead
kinda lame

Ahhh screw it, just used the CAG16 code & just bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition since they just restocked it now & apparently this game will not work with the B2G1free deal.

Just to ask, but did anyone see Fallout 3 GOTY used in stores? How much was it going for? Wondering if the price is the same as the online one.

Last edited by a moderator:
after calling like 10 gamestops, i gave up yesterday. then i happened to call the one thats 5 minutes from my house again today and they had both games that i wanted! was able to get Assassins Creed 2, NSMB Wii, and Halo ODST and a new edge card for this year. I'm pleased :)

I went to my local gamestop, and ATTEMPTED to get Wolverine, Tomb Raider Underworld, and Afro Samurai. To my suprise, the deal of the week Wolverine does not work with the buy 2 get 1. So i ended up with only Wolverine, and Tomb Raider Legend, and no free Afro Samurai =[

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']I went to my local gamestop, and ATTEMPTED to get Wolverine, Tomb Raider Underworld, and Afro Samurai. To my suprise, the deal of the week Wolverine does not work with the buy 2 get 1. So i ended up with only Wolverine, and Tomb Raider Legend, and no free Afro Samurai =[[/QUOTE]

You can't combine deals. You can only do one or the other.

Quick heads up to those trying to get some deals at gamestop - I went to Hollywood Video as another post said that their used games $29.99 or less were marked down to $4.99 - I picked up some games I wanted and some I could care less for (unfortunately most of the one's I wanted to keep were not complete so I decided to trade them). Needless to say, I traded 6 of these $5 360 games and got $57 (trade in 3 get $10 extra; 4 and get $20 extra) which I used to pick up Resident Evil 5, Oblivion game of the year edition, and limited edition Gears of War 2 after I paid an additional $3. So, overall $33 = Gears of War 2, Oblivion, and Resident Evil 5 = :D !

Oh yes, got Street Fighter IV for 360 for $5 at HV, complete :D

[quote name='Jimbo1']I saw Fallout 3 GOTY for $50 for PS3, used.[/QUOTE]

Hmm so this might or might not be a deal. Fallout 3 GOTY used on their website is $44.99, plus CAG16 gives you an additional 16% off. So it comes to about $40 for it. That's like $20 off from their in-store used price & probably the cheapest you can find it right now?!

The 16% code won't stack with the B2G1free promo, but then again Fallout 3 GOTY seems to flat out not work at all with the B2G1Free promo on their website.

[quote name='o_O']Are the stores full of used Lego Batman/Pure packs from the bundle yet? How much are they going for?[/QUOTE]

they will be same price as Pure or Lego Batman single games, so $17.99 (I THINK!), i looked every where for the double pack at my store and couldnt find one, so i wouldnt say stores are full, but maybe you'll have better luck

The GS I was just at was stacked with Lego Batman 360 games. However, they were marked at prices varying from 17.99 to 24.99. (I grabbed one of the $17.99 ones and that was what it rang up as.

The store I was at seems like they really need to keep up on the labeling - most everything I was looking at had a price that was different than the website (however, the website prices were what things rang up as). However, most labels I noticed were higher than the real price, at least.

I wasn't really looking for much, so I just used store credit and caught up on games I either missed, or didn't want to pay "real" money for. I walked out with Lego Batman, MK vs DC and Onechanbara for the 360.

I hate B2G1 during the Christmas season. Its so hard to find games that you want. I did get Assassins Creed 2 and God of War Collection though. Tomorrow I might try and get demons Souls with 2 good flips to Amazon.

Grabbed a bunch of games today. Mostly titles the kids picked out but still good deal overall. Everything recent I've already gotten between Amazon, Gamefly etc.

360 - Madden '09 CE w/Head Coach '09
360 - Infernal
360 - Rainbow Six Vegas 2
360 - Velvet Assassin
Wii - Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
DS - Mario 3 on 3 Hoops
PS2 - Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
PS2 - Monopoly Party
PS2 - FFXII Collectors Edition
PS2 - Eyetoy Groove
PS2 - Eyetoy Antigrav
GBA - Bible Game
GBA - Sorry/Scrabble/Aggravation
GBA - Whac A Mole
GBA - Cartoon Block Party

16 games for $106.xx wasn't bad

Gave in to temptation and now own:

--Uncharted 2
--Assassin's Creed 2 (got the PS3 version since my 360 is at home, didn't seem like the differences were that bad)
--Infamous

$80 after trades. not bad!

Heh. I managed to come out with Halo Wars, Halo ODST, and got Kirby Squeak Squad for free. Now, that ordinarily wouldn't be a fantastic deal, but the guy at GameStop had mismarked ODST with Halo 3, so I also ended up getting ODST for only $29.99. Great.

Wasn't planing to pick up anything but saw Modern Warfare 2, Demon's soul and Dragon Age Origins and can't resist but pick them up. Too bad Dragon age origin was for PS3 since I kinda want it for 360 and the DLC code was used...

I just picked up Borderlands, Assassin's Creed II, and Dragon Age today. I also picked up Rainbow 6 Vegas, Saints Row, and Kung Fu Panda for my girlfriend. Not too bad of a deal on the first set given that I'd be spending close to 200 if they were new games.

Anyways, the city I went to has 4 gamestops and not one of the stores had all three games, so one of them just told me to go pick it up at the other store with no hassle. It worked like a charm. Also, the cashier told me that if I didn't like any of the games I can return any of them for full price until Jan. 15.

Pretty sweet deal especially if you have credit, edge and you use this week's coupon.

Modern Warfare 2 360 + Assassin's Creed 2 360 + Uncharted 2 (free) = $100

Traded back MW2 360 and AC2 360 for $84 (I essentially got Uncharted 2 for $16)

OT, but has anyone ever gotten this to work on systems? I did once a few years ago . . . was that a unique sale or an employee screw up?

[quote name='Enfuze']What is this week's coupon? If someone could help me out on this I'd appreciate it![/QUOTE]

I was wondering the exact same thing.

[quote name='salazarmark']Pretty sweet deal especially if you have credit, edge and you use this week's coupon.

Modern Warfare 2 360 + Assassin's Creed 2 360 + Uncharted 2 (free) = $100

Traded back MW2 360 and AC2 360 for $84 (I essentially got Uncharted 2 for $16)[/QUOTE]

what r the trade in values of MW2 and AC2 anyways? is it different between systems? i probably am gonna do that deal too cuz I wanted UC2 only and was trying to find 2 other friends who wanted to split the B2G1 free deal with me.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']what r the trade in values of MW2 and AC2 anyways? is it different between systems? i probably am gonna do that deal too cuz I wanted UC2 only and was trying to find 2 other friends who wanted to split the B2G1 free deal with me.[/QUOTE]

84 / 1.4 = 60 , so I guess 30 a piece

Oh duh lol I had seen that post earlier and had completely forgotten about it... It's too bad I really want to keep Dragon Age and Borderlands lol I'm gonna have to consider this.

Grabbed Tekken 6, Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. Traded the AC2 back as I already have it, so came out with Tekken 6 and Uncharted 2 for $60. Not the best, but not the worst either. I'll take it.

Also grabbed GTA4, Dead Rising and Dead Space.

Nabbed CoD: WaW, Fable 2 and SF4 online.

I went and picked up a ps2 multi-tap, star fox adventures GC, Mario Golf GC. Then I got Animal Crossing Wii, Apollo Justice DS, and Mario Strikers GC.

I went in hoping to find decent copies of Mario Tennis , Wario World, and Mario Superstar Baseball GC but they all had Generic Cases or weren't available.

BTW, does anyone know of any decent 4 player Ps2 Games that use a multi-tap that aren't Sports related?

[quote name='___Vizion___']I went and picked up a ps2 multi-tap, star fox adventures GC, Mario Golf GC. Then I got Animal Crossing Wii, Apollo Justice DS, and Mario Strikers GC.

I went in hoping to find decent copies of Mario Tennis , Wario World, and Mario Superstar Baseball GC but they all had Generic Cases or weren't available.

BTW, does anyone know of any decent 4 player Ps2 Games that use a multi-tap that aren't Sports related?[/QUOTE]

X-Men Legends 1, X-Men Legends 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance are all fantastic.

Here is a pretty comprehensive list: http://www.mobygames.com/attribute/sheet/attributeId,476/offset,0/p,7/so,1d/

[quote name='___Vizion___']
BTW, does anyone know of any decent 4 player Ps2 Games that use a multi-tap that aren't Sports related?[/QUOTE]

How about fake-sport related? The WWE Smackdown games are good fun with three or four people.

[quote name='supercoolguy']no love trying to get phone quotes today
this one monkey didnt even want to give me them in store but the manager there knows me so he was like go ahead
kinda lame[/QUOTE]

you refer to their employees as monkeys and wonder why you couldn't get a phone quote:applause: Did you consider they were probably insanely busy and didn't have time to check your games? Why not check the cag database?

[quote name='jkircos']Is there a way to search for dj hero used? Or do I just have to call around[/QUOTE]

Over the phone probably not, if you went in and asked nicely they would probably do it for you.

On another note, my local stores are completely picked clean and there is still one day left of b2g1. The used shelves are literally half empty and full of crap that no one else wants. I hate to see what it looks like after tomorrow.

Picked up:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Star Wars: Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Killzone 2

I got KZ2 as a filler. I'm planning on switching it out for LBP PSP (missed out on K-Mart deal) or maybe Cross Edge.

I remember when I'd go to this sale with two friends, we'd all pick out a game each and split the tab on the two games (usually games under 20 bucks).

I would have probably gotten in on this, but due to Christmas shopping, my money sources are completely wiped.

[quote name='SuxoR']The free game or accessory can be as much as the most expensive or cheapest of the two bought?[/QUOTE]

The cheapest of all 3 is the free one.

[quote name='worshipsf']The cheapest of all 3 is the free one.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this because I had to place 2 seperate orders when doing my little brothers gamecube games. I had 3 $15 games in the cart and 3 $3 games in the cart and it tried giving me 2 $3 games free.

bought a used wiimote earlier in the day for a birthday present, and forgot this was accessories/games too

went back and they let me return/rebuy, ended up with this for ~65 after edge card:

wiimote
muramasa
infamous
Wii BOSS shell - 9.99 new but rang up free, maybe some promotion with a wiimote?

41WXl-qnT2L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

bread's done
Back