B2g1?

mewman13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have a BestBuy B2G1 coupon that expires on 7/7/12 (from the welcome pack). Which games should I look to get for ps3? I don't have ME3 or Skyrim, but whether it's games to keep or to flip, any suggestions would be helpful.

Does BB carry niche Japanese titles like Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2 or Atelier Meruru?

If they do it's probably in limited quantities. Most of the Best Buys around me are a mess when it comes to inventory.

the truth is, this is the worst week to use the b2g1 coupon, LOL, you should of used it last week. if you keep up with the preview of upcoming bestbuy weekly ad. especially with the $39.99 limit

Yeah I looked through the $25-$60 range, but there doesn't seem to be much. Max Payne would be good, but what else? I thought maybe Starhawk, but what was the price last week at Gamestop?

No Atelier Meruru or Asura's Wrath in my STATE, and it would be dumb to pay $60 for some overpriced games just to use the coupon...

[quote name='mewman13']Yeah I looked through the $25-$60 range, but there doesn't seem to be much. Max Payne would be good, but what else? I thought maybe Starhawk, but what was the price last week at Gamestop?

No Atelier Meruru or Asura's Wrath in my STATE, and it would be dumb to pay $60 for some overpriced games just to use the coupon...[/QUOTE]

but the problem is the coupon has a limit of $39.99 being the highest price, so it would not even work on games higher than that price.

[quote name='YBX87']but the problem is the coupon has a limit of $39.99 being the highest price, so it would not even work on games higher than that price.[/QUOTE]

Oh, is THAT what it means? the 3 games I get have to be $39.99 or less? I wasn't sure on the wording and thought maybe only the free one had to be under that price.

[quote name='mewman13']Oh, is THAT what it means? the 3 games I get have to be $39.99 or less? I wasn't sure on the wording and thought maybe only the free one had to be under that price.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that is what it means. so your pickings are slim, since this weeks video game sales from bestbuy is really bad, nothing really worthwhile to use it on. but since your coupon is set to expire near the end of this week, you should find some games that is atleast $39.99 or close to that amount to use it on, instead of letting the coupons go to waste

Unless you plan on getting something to flip to recoup your costs, I say let it expire. It stops being a deal if you start getting stuff you don't really want.

bread's done
Back