B2G1F dvds, blurays, & hddvds at all Borders stores

thePhildown

CAGiversary!
"3 for 2, no coupon necessary"

http://beta.bordersstores.com/online/store/ListView_dvdsale?storeId=13551&catalogId=10001&krypto=Hg2w96yxEBeG8BUMCedK9874UVh6BUIGxJu0HjjoFLbFEouR1iUANJTdHFkfZNrt

Click the link above to browse through the selection and to see if there's a participating store near you. Offer ends January 7, 2008.

I'm probably just going to pick up the first three Harry Potters on bluray. The Simpsons and Pirates 3 movie are both $29.99 as well [on bluray], so if you can find one more 29.99 movie... ;)

[quote name='thePhildown']so if you can find one more 29.99 movie... ;)[/QUOTE]

Which is impossible with Borders :)

I wanted to get the Blade Runner set (either HD or BD) in this sale, but everything else I want is $10 more than other B&M stores.

What's cool is, they actually had the "22.99" stickers on the Harry Potters that I wanted from last weeks sale (or previous, I can't remember). I ended up getting the first three HPs for 45.98 + tax = 49.43. They almost didn't ring it up, but I told them it was their fault for keeping the stickers on the plastic security things encasing the blurays. About 16.50 each for the blurays isn't too bad. :)

Borders is too expensive...even with the sales/coupons they have.
I live in Ann Arbor, MI where there are soon to be 3 stores in a 10 mile radius (including Border's Corp HQ) and I never shop there just because of the price gouging they do...they are my guess for the next major chain to start closing doors.

I picked up Pirates 3, Pirates 2, and Rush Hour 3. Each was priced $29.99 so the total was $59.98 + tax. Pretty good deal IMO. A lot of the prices at Borders are too expensive, but they do have some deals.

I wish they had this offer last week when I picked up Blade Runner and the Simpson's movie.

yea, too expensive, the amazon bogo deals are sooo much cheaper, plus no tax and waiting in line

darn, my borders didnt have simpsons blu-ray, had some high def movies but none worth doing the 3 for 2 deal , and the next closest borders is like 3 hours away . booo

if anyone lives near east brunswick nj

the borders on route 18 is going out of business on jan 12th, currently everything is 40% off, so if this stacks thats a good deal

Might I recommend to the person who was looking to buy the early Harry Potters that they're BOGOF at amazon right now (so for only $20 for both)

[quote name='youbastards']Borders is too expensive...even with the sales/coupons they have.
I live in Ann Arbor, MI where there are soon to be 3 stores in a 10 mile radius (including Border's Corp HQ) and I never shop there just because of the price gouging they do...they are my guess for the next major chain to start closing doors.[/quote]

They're primarily a book store or a specialty dvd store (I can always find DVDs there that never show up at a CC/BB and even some places online).

This is a pretty decent deal on Criterions actually. Match up 2 $29.99 Criterions and another and your golden. I might actually do that for the Tati films. 2 are at $29.99 and then I'll find one other that I may want.

Hi All,

We live in the area, too, and this past Sat was actually the first time I went, after my fiance told me they were closing. They now have 40% off their price stickers (not list, but their sell price, so it's pretty good), no coupon necessary, off of everything and some things in CD and Book areas were even 75% off, AND the buy 2 get 1 free on DVD's. So we picked up some great deals, and I had my mobile phone, and checked some prices on Amazon. Of course you can find some stuff cheaper on Ebay, Half.com, etc etc, but the prices ended up very competitive. For instance purchased all of CHARMED set (SD), on Amazon for $254, for under $200, and since it was buy 2, get 1 free, I also received WAR (Ken Burns) free. We got some great deals on House, Monk, and several other of our favorite shows, as well as some Blu-Ray and HD DVD's. I ended up paying about $12/each for the Hi-defs. Of course it doesn't beat Amazon's BOGO's, but with Warner going blu, I am not sure how many more $8 and $10 Blus and HD's we'll get. They told us Sat 12th January was their last day open, so maybe some will be marked down further?

Happy Shopping!

bread's done
Back