b3b0p's List: Want Factory Sealed Kingdom Hearts Dream Collector's Edition

[quote name='earvcunanan']Are you, by chance, interested in Kingdom of Heaven on Blu-ray?[/quote]

Never seen it, so I'm open depending on what you would like to trade for.

I had it on AutoTrader for like 3 or so weeks. Local person came and got it.

Will try and take a picture or list the guides this weekend. Tons. It takes nearly 2 people to carry the rubbermaid I have them in when I moved. I don't think any are crappy either, all good stuff.

[quote name='b3b0p']
Spiderman Box Set
Ratatouie
TMNT
--------------------------------------------[/quote]

I want these Blu-rays. Please CML and PM me if you want to trade for any of my stuff. Thanks!

[quote name='boyward']I want these Blu-rays. Please CML and PM me if you want to trade for any of my stuff. Thanks![/quote]
Can you supply a link to your list? I don't see one.

[quote name='b3b0p']I didn't see any movies for trade on your list.

Sorry, but I'm really only trading Blu-ray for other Blu-ray.[/quote]

I see, I'm new to the Blu-ray scene so I don't have anything yet. Thanks for looking, though. Bump!

[quote name='boyward']I see, I'm new to the Blu-ray scene so I don't have anything yet. Thanks for looking, though. Bump![/quote]
Thank you for the comments and bump.

Added a picture of all my guides. Many to list. I'll make it soon. Sun kicked my ass today, not sure if I'm going to be getting prices of things put up.

how much actual cash for:
sim city snes
donkeykongcountry gba
donkey kong 64
pokemon stadium 64
zelda gc
resident evil 4 gc
starfox gc

If any of these remain

[quote name='smokNwed']how much actual cash for:
sim city snes
donkeykongcountry gba
donkey kong 64
pokemon stadium 64
zelda gc
resident evil 4 gc
starfox gc

If any of these remain[/QUOTE]
i'll have to look and determine and pm you.
i believe they all remain.

[quote name='nneace']I sent you a PM regarding Pikachu N64, let me know man![/QUOTE]

Yeah i can get pics soon. I'll post a link here and PM you too.

I'd prefer to trade if possible. I don't see anything really of equal value though i would be interested in. Price wise... I'm not sure as I never really thought about it.

Sorry for the delay been out and busy and kept forgetting to check this thread.

I preordered day 1 Nintendo posted it on their Twitter, 3 Zelda SS LE w/ Wii Motes from Amazon. all 3 are damaged all to hell.

What can I trade for a few minty fresh factory sealed Zelda LE / Wii Motes? I'm going to Wally-World Thursday night to take a chance, but I'm guessing I'll be leaving empty handed.

Alright, I want a Wii.

The only requirement is that it is a Gamecube capable Wii.

I'll pay or trade, this list here of mine is relevant, but i have A LOT of other shit too (it's not shit though, all good games; i just don't want them).

(P.S. I have sigs turned off because you guys make them so gosh darn annoying sometimes)

bread's done
Back