Babies - Blu-Ray (avail now @ Target, Pre-Order elsewhere)

syndicate701

CAGiversary!
I picked up Babies on Blu-Ray at my local Target (Maple Grove, MN) for $22.99. Amazon, Best Buy and Buy.com all show it only Pre-Order for a release date of 9/28/2010.

Available only at Target for a limited time. Target.com has it on-line for $29.99 w/ .99 shipping.

1215495.jpg

s701

Hey, that's my local Target too! I'd get this for my wife, but we're having an actual baby in two weeks, so it might be infant overload.

[quote name='Transformah']Hey, that's my local Target too! I'd get this for my wife, but we're having an actual baby in two weeks, so it might be infant overload.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. I have a 5 month old. Despite all the people trying to give me their advice, nothing could have prepared me for all of this. It's totally worth it, though.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Has anyone seen this? Thoughts? I'm definitely interested.[/QUOTE]

x2

I was going to take my wife to go see this but we just had a baby or she was still with child. So we waited. I was going to grab it via Netflix but if its a good film (like March of the Penguins) then I might grab it

[quote name='One4Deuce']Has anyone seen this? Thoughts? I'm definitely interested.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I don't have any children but she works as a nurse taking care of babies so she loved this movie. As for me, I definitely didn't hate it but I doubt I'd watch it again. I like the fact that there's no narration or any real dialogue in the movie, but there's still somewhat of a purpose. It's interesting to see how babies grow up in different parts of the world under varying circumstances.

Bottom line: You should watch Babies if you like babies. I wouldn't watch it as a preparation for having one though.

bread's done
Back