Baby names!!!

Isles Guru

CAGiversary!
Hurray for me. Looks like I am going to be a pop. Can you help me and my wife decide betwen Logan and Liam if it's a boy.

[quote name='eldad9']It's too late to get in on Acclaim's "name your baby Turok" deal...[/QUOTE]

It's NEVER too late to name your baby Turok! :p

Yeah well we kind of narrowed it down to those 2 names in memory of my grandfather. And while you mull that over tell me if you think Jessica Dakota sounds Ok for a girl?

P.S. You guys are swell

Go with traditional names. Name him Hunter. Then, if you have a girl, name her Gatherer. Haha, man, I love ripping off comedians. But seriously, Liam.

I thought Jessica and Dakota sounded too similar as well. But to clarify Dakota would be the middle name and not the last name. Still think it sounds off?

[quote name='doodle777_98']Jessica is nice but i don't liek the dakota part. Ha, It doesnt go well with that last name. At least IMO.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Isles Guru']Hurray for me. Looks like I am going to be a pop. Can you help me and my wife decide betwen Logan and Liam if it's a boy.[/QUOTE]

Why not Logan Liam or Liam Logan?

I personally like Logan better. My wife prefers Liam. I know Liam Neeson is relatively cool, but I am worried that with a name like that he will get teased and his ass kicked a lot.

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Go with traditional names. Name him Hunter. Then, if you have a girl, name her Gatherer. Haha, man, I love ripping off comedians. But seriously, Liam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Isles Guru']I thought Jessica and Dakota sounded too similar as well. But to clarify Dakota would be the middle name and not the last name. Still think it sounds off?[/QUOTE]

Off.

It would help if we know the last name, but prepare her for a lifetime of "north or south?"

"J" is for my grandmother and "D is for my wife's grandmother. And she really likes the name Dakota. Last name is pronounced Packman (phonetically)

[quote name='doodle777_98']What is the last name going to be? Does she really need a middle name? Why Dakota?[/QUOTE]

Wow. Nickmad must visit the forums a lot. That would be quite the coinkidink if that guy was me, huh?

[quote name='nickmad']oh god this isnt going to turn into the old, "im going to name my kid Wesker" thread is it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw this coming a mile away. It isn't exactly pronounced Pac-Man, but it's close enough. It's pretty much a guarantee this kid is going to be a cheap ass gamer off the old block

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']so u are Mr. Pac(k)man and your wife is Mrs. Pac(k)man, classic. I'd go with Liam, Logan could go boy or girl.[/QUOTE]

Pronounced Lee-um. Like actor Liam Neeson.

[quote name='moe11888']For some reason, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how you would say Liam. Somebody help me out.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to name my first boy Liam. I love the name. He will share a name with a very fine actor and the best Rock n Roll singer around.

MOE: You pronounce Liam as LEE - am. or Lee -em

Family Portrait?

pac1.jpg

Just Kidding. Seriously, unless your Celtic, Liam doesn't seem to fit. I pick Logan.

That takes me back. You know back in third grade, I was the coolest kid in school.

[quote name='Psydrogen']Family Portrait?

pac1.jpg

I pick Logan if i had to choose between Liam and Logan. My italian side is saying name him Antonio or Vinccenzo or Alfredo (so that you can call him Fredo just like in The Godfather).

[quote name='nickmad']oh god this isnt going to turn into the old, "im going to name my kid Wesker" thread is it?[/QUOTE]
Still, what's wrong with that? I'm ultimately naming my kid Wesker.

Thanks to everyone (well except to that sourpuss Nickmad) who has responded so far. You guys rock. Looks like Logan is edging Liam by a bit. Do any of you guys like the combiantion Jessica Dakota?

Wesk...

dammit!

;)

[quote name='Isles Guru']Thanks to everyone (well except to that sourpuss Nickmad) who has responded so far. You guys rock. Looks like Logan is edging Liam by a bit. Do any of you guys like the combiantion Jessica Dakota?[/QUOTE]

you should just make a poll it would be easier

Where can I start a poll? BTW I live in Feasterville. Ain't Sesame Place grand?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you should just make a poll it would be easier[/QUOTE]

Dont be stupid and blow your only chance to make money off this kid for along time! Put his naming rights up for auction on Ebay!

bread's done
Back