[BACK!] 30% off all Used Games at EB

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
UPDATE: Expiration Has been extended

To get 15%,20%, or 30% play the game at www.cashforstash.com/play and earn 300,500, and 700 points respectively.
Also, if you get the high score for the (insert time period here) EB will give you a prize. This (insert time period here) EB is giving away a used console.

Oh you only get 20% without the GMR card.
As far as I know, you cannot combine this with any online deals, but you can combine it with the GMR or EDGE cards instore/online

Here's the coupon code for 30% off if you want to use this online:
FEBHDM75- Cheers to *nachzeher*

NOTE: This has been discussed already, but of course I can't find the topic as the search index is being rebuilt.
-CD

Ahh... this can't be combined with free shipping, so you're almost better off using CAG15 or CAG16 and FREESHIPALL. Thanks for the offer anyways.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']Can this be used multiple times or will the code expire once used by one person?[/quote]

You can prolly use the coupon once per item (duh), but once you win the game (since apparently I can't directly post the coupon...) you can print out as many of them as you like. Now, if your EB cashier is a paper freak, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you using the same coupon as long as you bought more stuff :D

[quote name='icemanjmw13']Ahh... this can't be combined with free shipping, so you're almost better off using CAG15 or CAG16 and FREESHIPALL. Thanks for the offer anyways.[/quote]

Eb's free shipping code is SAVER.

You are confused with Gamestop.

I got some good B&M deals with these coupons (I printed up a bunch of em) I got Tiger Woods 05 and KOF Max Impact for $32 each

[quote name='hutno']It can be used for 30% off instore also with an edge card[/quote]
Big oversight on my part. Being able to get 30% off in store is a huge deal. Thanks again for the post, I'll be putting this to some good use.

Is it only for use on new games or can you use the coupon in Used games? Anyone have a link to print the instore?

[quote name='jjct1']Is it only for use on new games or can you use the coupon in Used games? Anyone have a link to print the instore?[/quote]

Its only good for used games

I got MK: Deception Bonus disc in store... It was marked 12.99 I got it for 9.50 or so... Not that great of a deal but the disc was mint.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I got MK: Deception Bonus disc in store... It was marked 12.99 I got it for 9.50 or so... Not that great of a deal but the disc was mint.[/quote]

How do you use it in store? Is there something to print out?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']^ Yeah, you have to print it out and bring it instore.[/quote]
Anyone have a link to the in-store printout?

[quote name='jjct1'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']^ Yeah, you have to print it out and bring it instore.[/quote]
Anyone have a link to the in-store printout?[/quote]

Don't be a lazy ass. Play the freakin' game. You are a gamer, aren't you?

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jjct1'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']^ Yeah, you have to print it out and bring it instore.[/quote]
Anyone have a link to the in-store printout?[/quote]

Don't be a lazy ass. Play the freakin' game. You are a gamer, aren't you?[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't live near an EBGames but just happen to be going by one in a few hours (this is my first opportunity in a month) and don't have time to play right now.

Don't have time to play? You posted on this thread 4 times today, in the time you did that you could have played that EB game 4 times. :-({|=

[quote name='studio (Wombat5277)']Don't have time to play? You posted on this thread 4 times today, in the time you did that you could have played that EB game 4 times. :-({|=[/quote]

Not when I am at work :)

[quote name='MightySlacker']Just got the printables, but my flash wasn't all that spectacular - anyone wanna tell me what the high score is?

Dave[/quote]

The high score is 214741 and the low score is 5000. There are 10 scores and the same guy has all of them. Some guy named "RAK"

Bumping this instead of making a new topic.

Anyone email EB if they're gonna update the coupon expiration date? I emailed them a few days ago and have yet to see a response. Just saw a few games that'd I'd get for 30% off. :D

geez I played the game, was going to put e-mail address in, clicked on privacy policy, didn't open new window, instead it went to 404 error, I clicked Back, and it went back to the intro
so can someone please just give me the printable coupon? I don't have ebgames account

[quote name='Masterkyo']Can someone SCANN the Coupon :)[/quote]

The coupon expired at the end of November.

Thank you for contacting EBgames.com.

We have been experiencing problems with the coupon codes for the Cash
for Stash promotion. Please contact us at 877-432-9675 to place the
order by phone.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Have a great day!
Annette
EBgames.com

Checked my email this morning and got a response. I wish I specified that I wanted a working printable coupon, but looks like they might be working on it.

I've been wondering about this also. Part of the time I get errors or my flash is really buggy when I play this game. I could barely get on this game before and now it still is horrible. The other half of the time it goes through and it brings me up to the coupon but it still has the old expiration date. Are they going to update it?

[quote name='CheapyD']
Don't be a lazy ass. Play the freakin' game. You are a gamer, aren't you?[/quote]

I have to say that this is one of the best CheapyD quotes ever. :rofl:

bread's done
Back