[back again]Sega Genesis System $12.99, ebgames.com

wow, thats a nice find. i sooooo wanna play shadowrun again.

curse you cc sale, i must resist buying this :(

mousin- the thing cost 13 bucks and u expect somone to ship it to you for 15. It will cost more then 2 bucks shipping. So you better offer more money to someone that is willing to get it for u

ARF! I SAID someone buy it for me, and send it to MY ADDRESS from their website, i think you can do 1 billing adress (yours), and shipping adress. mines, i will pay you 15 maybe 16, paypal or MO.

[quote name='mousin']ARF! I SAID someone buy it for me, and send it to MY ADDRESS from their website, i think you can do 1 billing adress (yours), and shipping adress. mines, i will pay you 15 maybe 16, paypal or MO.[/quote]

mine comes out to 13.77 so for a buck .23 I dont think many people are interested, lol.

Nah I am joking I would help but I dont want to make the order and then not get any money from you

if anyone's interested on G4TechTV on the Screensavers they recently overclocked the Genesis. makes it work better on games like sonic 2 in multiplayer. search for genesis overclock on their site.

and to think, i just bought 3 Genesis games yesterday at Gamestop with the 40% off in the event i'd find a cheap Genesis somewhere.

[quote name='fireball343']if anyone's interested on G4TechTV on the Screensavers they recently overclocked the Genesis. makes it work better on games like sonic 2 in multiplayer. search for genesis overclock on their site.[/quote]

Direct link:

http://www.g4techtv.com/feature.aspx?article_key=47722

The author is also working on overclocking the SNES.

This deal isn't too bad. I got mine with Sonic 1, hookups and 2 6-button controllers from a private party for $15. The game and controllers were worth the extra money, though. :D

I just picked one up too. I thought about getting the N64, but outside of Mario 64 and Paper Mario, i don't know if i'd be excited to play anything else.

i am thinking of getting this - only problem is convincing my mom to let me order it, since im only 16.

Does it have any awesome games that you cant get on any other system?

All the sonic games can now be found on gamecube and phantasy star can be found on many different systems.

To think that I got $40 for my genesis not too long ago. Maybe I should get another one, although I doubt I'd ever find the games that I loved again (Phantasy Star 4, Shining Force 2, Shining in the Darkness...)

Hmm, is $12.99, for a used Sega Genesis console, a great deal? I just think $9.99, would be a better deal for the 16-bit system...

I just don't think a pre-owned Sega Genesis system, is worth more than $9.99. Pre-owned systems sold at stores are usually in poor condition...

Thanks for the post ex0! I grabbed 2 of them for $27.15 and free shipping. 19 left in stock. Grab 'em while they're hot. I know I have a Genesis somewhere, but don't have a clue where I put it. Can't wait to fire up Gunstar Heroes!

Yeah, the Genesis has one of the best 2-player games ever(IMO): Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

When anybody gets their system, it would be nice if you could tell us what model number you got (1, 2, or 3).

Yes. I got it this time. I hope i get a Genesis 1. i was considering ordering two, but changed my mind. Hey, witht the free shipping code, it said that i had free shipping when i ordered it, but than when i got my confirmation email, it said that it was $1.99 shipping and $1 tax bringing it to $15.98. Did this happen to you guys?

I got mine today, was a version two and came with a fat controller :(

not in great condition anyway but 13 bucks not a bad deal :)

bread's done
Back