[Back!] F-Zero GX GameCube $11.99

I am such a CheapAss, so $11.99 would be great if I didn't have to pay shipping and tax.....But does anyone know how much the cheapest total will be after taking that into account? after taking the slowest standard shipping and tax to any state in the continental USA? If its under $15 maybe I will budge and pay for this afterall...

sorry I just answered my own question...it comes out to $14.91 total, so barely under 15 but u have to wait 5-10 days on shipping...hmmm decisions...maybe I should just get it at BB and use GGC bringing it to $15.89 (if only my BB has it in stock :? )
Decisions 8) :lol: :D

Well, just add cheap used game to your cart with it, and use SAVER and PPLAY15 as coupon codes.

If it's ever like this again you can call them and they will honor the price they have on the game info page.

Yeah but then it would be more of a hassle to add a 99 cent Playstation game to your cart and use Saver and Pplay15.

This is personally the best cube racer out there imho, either better or second to double dash behind most peoples opinions. It's too bad they never did LAN for this though. Other then that I dont have any real complaints outside the difficult, but it's a damn good game for that price.

Grab em while u can.

For everyone who has gotten this, did you receive the PC cover or the regular?? I could live with the PC cover, but it would dissapoint me a little bit.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Awesome, I just ordered it along with Wayne Gretzky Hockey for a total of $13.84![/quote]

Exact same thing here. I guess cheap ass minds think alike :D

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Awesome, I just ordered it along with Wayne Gretzky Hockey for a total of $13.84![/quote]

Exact same thing here. I guess cheap ass minds think alike :D[/quote]

LOL!

My 5-10 day EB Saver shipping took 2 days. I didn't get a Player's Choice version for the person who asked, but I'm sure it's just random.

[quote name='The-Bavis']My 5-10 day EB Saver shipping took 2 days. I didn't get a Player's Choice version for the person who asked, but I'm sure it's just random.[/quote]

My non-PC version arrived yesterday. Took 5 days using the EB Saver shipping.

I couldn't pass it up this time. Got Wayne Gretzky for $.99 to save on the shipping.
There were 65 left after I bought mine.

I finally got this :D along w/ Culdcept and the Konami game for $5. I can't use the 2 dollar shipping as I live in Puerto Rico so the 5 bucks is a must for me but I used AFF25 and the total was 30.96 I think.

[quote name='Shayde']Anyways, what kind of shipping do you get when you use EBSAVER?[/quote]

I believe its media mail if you choose the EBSAVER.

bread's done
Back