Back in stcok: Far cry 3 $9.99. PS3. Xbox Gamefly. Free ship

...Or, you have tons of games to play and don't mind waiting so you can save some money? I'm pretty sure that's what the majority of us here do, being it's CAG and all.
that's my point though - the game has been dirt cheap for months and months. Waiting any longer won't save you much.

that's my point though - the game has been dirt cheap for months and months. Waiting any longer won't save you much.
I wouldn't consider the $20 MSRP dirt cheap. $10? Sure, that's cheap and I'd bite at that price. But I can't really justify spending $20 on any game right now, since I have 80 games waiting to be played. It's not like I'm in a race to play games.

What? Why get it if it's going to be free? Just wondering about your opinion that's all.

Wow great price for an amazing game. I know it's out of stock currently, but if it does come back in stock, I encourage everyone to try the game. For 10 bucks, I'd definitely get it even if it is coming for free on PS+.

I had returned Resident Evil 6 PS3 because the disc was cracked in the middle. But I did get the refund. I've never gotten a refund without asking before. If it's a mistake, then it's on their end and not yours. So let them work it out. No need to worry about it.

Just wondering if anyone ever got a refund from GF that they didn't ask for. I bought 2 games last week and got an email today saying they received the game and issued me a refund. I used paypal to pay for the first time if it makes any difference. I wonder if someone else did the returned and credit me by mistake.

It has been $19.99 for new. That is *FAR* from "dirt cheap" in CAG dictionary. And saving $1 is saving a $1, waiting always helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been $19.99 for new. That is *FAR* from "dirt cheap" in CAG dictionary. And saving $1 is saving a $1, waiting always helps.
right, I know, but that isn't the price I am referring to. I've seen it on sale for around $10 multiple times.

and everything is relative. $20 is dirt cheap for a game that offers 100 hrs of game play.

right, I know, but that isn't the price I am referring to. I've seen it on sale for around $10 multiple times.

and everything is relative. $20 is dirt cheap for a game that offers 100 hrs of game play.

Understood, but just because a person wants to wait for the right price and right time for them to buy a game doesn't mean they should "move on". I didn't buy GTA V at launch, but that doesn't mean I'm any less interested in it than someone who did.

FYI, I think this is dead now. Bioshock 2 is $8.99 with free shipping as of this post, and I don't remember seeing it there yesterday, so it might be the new daily deal.

FYI, I think this is dead now. Bioshock 2 is $8.99 with free shipping as of this post, and I don't remember seeing it there yesterday, so it might be the new daily deal.
It actually was there yesterday, but you're right the other deals are dead.

NFS Most Wanted and AC3 are $10 now. I'll make a new thread for them after I get caught up on everything else on CAG. (if someone else doesn't beat me to it) Already missed Muramasa for $20 on Amazon goldbox, now I gotta see what else I missed.

It actually was there yesterday, but you're right the other deals are dead.

NFS Most Wanted and AC3 are $10 now. I'll make a new thread for them after I get caught up on everything else on CAG. (if someone else doesn't beat me to it) Already missed Muramasa for $20 on Amazon goldbox, now I gotta see what else I missed.
There's already a thread for NFS: MW (can't post a link on my phone, sorry), and Crysis 3 is $9.99 on both consoles now--I'll probably pick it up on :ps3:.

Just realized I could grab Crysis 3 at that price, and have just over $26 invested in the entire series. Haven't even started the first one yet though.   :whistle2:k

Dead Island: Riptide is $9.99 w/ free shipping, I haven't been keeping up with the gamefly deals but I don't know if that is current or not.

Don't worry. It will be free for us soon as well.
Best part about buying retail from Gamefly for $10 is that if/when it goes free for PS+, you'll probably be able to get most if not all of your money back for it. And if it doesn't go free then you still have the game. Win-win.

Dead Island: Riptide is $9.99 w/ free shipping, I haven't been keeping up with the gamefly deals but I don't know if that is current or not.
Yeah, that's the best new deal of the day. I'm sitting here debating it since I haven't even played the 1st one yet.

Best part about buying retail from Gamefly for $10 is that if/when it goes free for PS+, you'll probably be able to get most if not all of your money back for it. And if it doesn't go free then you still have the game. Win-win.

Yeah, that's the best new deal of the day. I'm sitting here debating it since I haven't even played the 1st one yet.
What about Walking Dead for $8.99? Grabbed that one as well.

Yeah, I saw it was on sale, then immediately forgot about it. I hate those type of games (point and click adventure style)
The Walking Dead game is amazing as a story, even if you're not a huge fan of the gamefly.

I was upset to miss out on Tomb Raider and Dishonored the other day, and jumped on Far Cry 3 as soon as I saw that. $10 was the price point I was waiting for on this one.

This finally got low enough for me to cave.  I liked Far Cry 1, but I loathed Far Cry 2.  I told myself I'd never buy another Far Cry game, but after all the good reviews I had to give the series a second chance.

Hope so i missed it too xbox 360 was in stock but i have to get ps3 i have a 4gb so cant play anything on it

I missed out on Tomb Raider, too. But I held off on Dishonored for the GOTY edition. It's one of the few games with significant DLCs, so it's worth the wait for a sale on that one eventually if your backlog is big enough like mine.

The Walking Dead game is amazing as a story, even if you're not a huge fan of the gamefly.

I was upset to miss out on Tomb Raider and Dishonored the other day, and jumped on Far Cry 3 as soon as I saw that. $10 was the price point I was waiting for on this one.

Far Cry 3 (X360) just came back in stock at 3:30AM EST. I just ordered it a second ago. I missed the deal earlier today and it was OOS, so I kept refreshing the page from time to time to check on it. The same thing happened the other night with Tomb Raider for $10. They restocked FC3 at about the same time they did TR. History repeats itself. :)

Far Cry 3 back in stock for both PS3 and 360 right now, finally snagged my copy after missing it each time the last couple days!

bread's done
Back