BACK IN STOCK Black OPS PS3

It's been in stock all day. I've been watching and waiting for it to run out because I'm trying to sell my copy but thats kind of hard when Amazon is a better deal lol. But yeah I'm sure some people will want it. Thanks for posting.

There's currently 181 copies left. Meaning Amazon sold about 320 copies since this morning. And now it'll go even faster.

Edit: You might want to add Hardened Edition and the $20 credit to the title

Initially it would let me, said the title was too long even though I kept shrinking it down and now I can't edit the title at all, oh well.

I was going to buy the game locally but every store within a 20 mile radius is out of Hardened Ed. So I was happy as heck when I found it back in stock. Most people wouldn't think of checking cause it's been out for a few days now.

ugghhhh down to 100 points for the 360 and PS3 Hardened Editions now.....argghghghgh. Of course when It finally comes back they drop it.

[quote name='cag1000']ugghhhh down to 100 points for the 360 and PS3 Hardened Editions now.....argghghghgh. Of course when It finally comes back they drop it.[/QUOTE]

At least it's back in stock.

I was trying to bet the game with a promo at either kmart or toysrus but I didn't preorder and all stores within a 25 mile radius were all out, some stores didn't even get Hardened Ed. at all. So I broke down and decided to just get it at regular price at whatever store had it in stock, again no one had it. Frustration grew and again I was like "screw it," I really want those DLC Maps so I'll just bite the bullet and get the Prestige edition, LOL, So I went back to Amazon and behold it was back in stock, yay.

Who would have thought the Hardened Editions were going to be so limited. I mean seriously did the high demand really hit them by surprise?

Both the Xbox360 and PS3 hardened versions are in stock now. I got myself the xbox version, I suspect it might get sold out again before black friday.

the thread title for this post made me think there was a Black Ops special edition PS3. Not just the game lol. Disappointing =(

[quote name='cag1000']ugghhhh down to 100 points for the 360 and PS3 Hardened Editions now.....argghghghgh. Of course when It finally comes back they drop it.[/QUOTE]

The 200pts was there for a greater part of the day.
The fact that they even extended any type of pre-order
incentive seems pretty cool to me. They did sell out,
which would be another consideration, but then again
so did everybody else. I was on the "let me know
when it returns" list and was prepared for no bonus.
Just happy to have it, not knowing if demand will ever be met at MSRP.

I called and they compensated me $10 towards the purchase for changing it back to 100 points.. so got the 100 points and got the game for $69 instead of $79.. took about 5 minutes

[quote name='droider']I'll try to get my hands on this @ black friday.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see it for BF? Or you just guessing there'll be a deal on this and available in stock?

bread's done
Back