[Back in Stock] Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (PS2) $7.99 at amazon.com

lukewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
nice!! used my $5 gc from the survey-- got it for $2.99 shipped with amazon prime 2-day shipping. score!!!

Wow this is a must buy...

BUTTTT

You really need an action replay to enjoy the downloadable rosters and rings from the WWF or WCW. So tag about $20 onto the title for the full experience.

I was gonna buy it last night but decided to wait till today to make sure it was bc... Looks like I made the right decision. In for this and ps3 bluetooth remote for free shipping.

[quote name='Apossum']nice!! used my $5 gc from the survey-- got it for $2.99 shipped with amazon prime 2-day shipping. score!!![/quote]

How do you do a survey for $5 credit?>!

[quote name='soccerstud652']Wow this is a must buy...

BUTTTT

You really need an action replay to enjoy the downloadable rosters and rings from the WWF or WCW. So tag about $20 onto the title for the full experience.[/QUOTE]

However, if you're into downloads (not a necessity, as the default roster of 327 is more than enough to enjoy the game) and have a PS3, all you need is a thumb drive.

I already got 2 copies at launch from Amazon for $15. But since Im gifting one to a friend for Christmas, I picked up another at this amazing price just to have sealed. I can see demand for this title slowly building thru word of mouth, and I dont think copies of this are gonna be around forever.

Either way, its the best wrestling game ever made for $8. Crapdown VS. BORE for $60 can suck my ass!

[quote name='jman619']I paid like 15 for it. It was worth it,but I could have got it for 8 oh man lol[/QUOTE]

Buy it for $8 and return the copy you get from Amazon with your $15 receipt.

[quote name='Marino']If you play it on PS3, there's no need for an Action Replay or anything. Just use a memory stick and load it up with any of the awesome save packs from the guys at FirePro Club. It's very simple, and all the instructions are on the boards there.

http://www.fireproclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25[/quote]Nice, I was wondering if there was an alternative to bringing files over without Action Replay.

Must resist urge to order....bought to many games today. Thanks for the heads up, now I must go hide my credit card until after the holidays have passed.

omfg i just ordered this last night from them for $15 and it has already shipped. Does anyone know if Amazon would refund me the difference if I bitched about it?

you guys and your crazy deals....I'm in for 1 I'm a sucker for a good wrestling game and with free amazon prime shipping its always a win.

[quote name='RussellmaniaKW']omfg i just ordered this last night from them for $15 and it has already shipped. Does anyone know if Amazon would refund me the difference if I bitched about it?[/QUOTE]

Just got off the phone with them and they refunded my $7 from an order I placed in early December, plus the $10 from a Ghost Squad order that is currently in shipment.

[quote name='shipwreck']Just got off the phone with them and they refunded my $7 from an order I placed in early December, plus the $10 from a Ghost Squad order that is currently in shipment.[/QUOTE]

You should ban yourself since you didn't highlight the game in your Foreplay articles, yet promoted kiddy dreck ;)

Sweet. I was doing my last minute shopping with the Amazon Prime and threw this in for myself. :)

Now, what's the best deal on Action Replay or whatever I need to get full rosters of wrestlers? How much old school ECW (from before WWE got near them) is available in the game?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Sweet. I was doing my last minute shopping with the Amazon Prime and threw this in for myself. :)

Now, what's the best deal on Action Replay or whatever I need to get full rosters of wrestlers? How much old school ECW (from before WWE got near them) is available in the game?[/quote]

Go here.... http://www.fireproclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

Some of the guys there have some incredible save packs. There's an ECW one in there somewhere that I got that's almost perfect.

And if you're using a PS3, you don't need an AR.

[quote name='lukewin']I still see it as in stock.[/quote]

Yes indeed. Was out, now back in!

I was bummed I missed it, but just ordered one!

Thank you OP!

I picked this up for $15 at launch and it was totally worth it. For $8 you NEED to pick this up if you're remotely into wrestling games at all. It's awesome.

Picked up this, XBLA Unplugged, and a case for my fiancee's DS. I cannot be bothered with wrestling nowadays, but this game looks like too much to pass up...especially at this price!

I didn't hide my credit card well enough. I ended up ordering it. Atleast now I can finally retire my copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D on the Dreamcast.

Had to bite on this one (bought it with Shawshank Redemption Special Edition DVD and the Robocop Anniversary DVD that are on sale for $9 each to get free super saver shipping... I just hope the Robocop one is a steelbook like everyone on the DVD deals board said it is). I've heard nothing but good things about the Fire Pro series sice Six Man Scramble on the Saturn. Does anyone know of any deals on the Action Repay Max Evo Edition that the site linked in this thread recommends? I'd love to download some custom characters, and I'm not about to shell out a small fortune for an overpriced PS3.

[quote name='Liontamer']Had to bite on this one (bought it with Shawshank Redemption Special Edition DVD and the Robocop Anniversary DVD that are on sale for $9 each to get free super saver shipping... I just hope the Robocop one is a steelbook like everyone on the DVD deals board said it is). I've heard nothing but good things about the Fire Pro series sice Six Man Scramble on the Saturn. Does anyone know of any deals on the Action Repay Max Evo Edition that the site linked in this thread recommends? I'd love to download some custom characters, and I'm not about to shell out a small fortune for an overpriced PS3.[/QUOTE]

If you have a PS3 you don't need any cheat devices to get the saves to work on your PS3.

[quote name='bmarquardt']If you have a PS3 you don't need any cheat devices to get the saves to work on your PS3.[/QUOTE]
That's nice, but what part of "I'd love to download some custom characters, and I'm not about to shell out a small fortune for an overpriced PS3." is so hard to grasp? I'd much rather shell out less than $50 for an AR than several hundred dollars for an overpriced PS3. Does anyone know of a deal for an AR, or is everybody just going to keep repeating that you don't need one if you have a PS3?

[quote name='Liontamer']That's nice, but what part of "I'd love to download some custom characters, and I'm not about to shell out a small fortune for an overpriced PS3." is so hard to grasp? I'd much rather shell out less than $50 for an AR than several hundred dollars for an overpriced PS3. Does anyone know of a deal for an AR, or is everybody just going to keep repeating that you don't need one if you have a PS3?[/QUOTE]

I misunderstood you...

moving on and forgiving your tone because it's the internet...

Have no clue about the AR, but Codebreaker 9.3 is $6.98 at Toys R US. Works on my PS2 Phat. You'll also need a thumb drive.

Why does this thread have to turn into over protectiveness of the PS3? The guy just said he doesn't want to shell out big bucks for a PS3. Face facts: these are luxury items. The entire gaming world is. Expensive, over-priced, whatever. I'm sure buying the AR is cheaper than a PS3. Key difference. This is cheap ass gamer.

That being said, let's get back on topic. Does anyone have a good deal on the AR to go along with this game?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Why did this thread have to turn into PS3 bashing? It's not overpriced. It's expensive. Key difference.[/QUOTE]
Who's bashing? I'm merely stating that any system over $300 is overpriced to me. I'm not a rich man, and there's a BIG difference between spending less than $50 and several hundred to achieve the same goal. People repeating that you don't need an AR if you use a PS3 doesn't help people who don't own a PS3.

Why does this thread have to turn into over protectiveness of the PS3? The guy just said he doesn't want to shell out big bucks for a PS3. Face facts: these are luxury items. The entire gaming world is. Expensive, over-priced, whatever. I'm sure buying the AR is cheaper than a PS3. Key difference. This is cheap ass gamer.

Wow, I see what you did there. You took my words and twisted them!!! Wow, you're a smart one. You must be book learneditid or something...

All I asked is why a topic about a PS2 game had to turn into negativity about the PS3. There was need to talk about "boat loads of money for the overpriced PS3." One can simply say, "I don't want to buy a PS3." How exactly I acted "over protective" is beyond me. I'm sure you just couldn't wait to call me fanboy, until you noticed the Gamercard in my sig.

Why? Because you ignored his request for an AR deal and decided to emphasize his feelings towards the PS3. So what if he considers it over-priced? That stick of deodorant was over-priced to you so you didn't buy it.

Everyone is a fanboy for something. It's thrown around too much.

Heard a ton of great things, so I just decided to order. It won't get cheaper than this. About 13 shipped isn't too bad for it.

bread's done
Back