[BACK IN STOCK] Phoenix Wright NEW - $35 + Shipping =(

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Update: March 24nd

OOS @ FYE.com and Wherehouse.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to everyone for finding cheap ass alternatives for this great game!

NCSX - $35 + $8 Shipping
[OOS] FYE.com - $30 + FREE SHIPPING
[OOS] Wherehouse.com - $30 + $3 Shipping
[OOS] JR - $29.99 + $5.99 Shipping + Tax in NY
SPECIAL: According to edwardchu_333: "If you live in the NY area they will ship it to you for free if you place your order over the phone."
[OOS] eStarland.com - $27.55 + Shipping
[OOS] Walmart - $30 + $1.79 Shipping + Tax
[OOS] CD Universe - $30.55 + $2.99 Shipping

Cheers! And OBJECTION!!!

[quote name='b3b0p']I agree nearly 100% with this. The game has no replay value almost at all. The game is also seems to be way to linear. I tried to test it out while I was playing, but it seems you can only solve a case in one way. There does not seem to be any extra hidden things to either solve a case quicker or change the outcome.

Still good play though though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this game was fun to track down when it was 'rare'... but, the game itself is really not all that. Worth the $14.99 I paid for it. $30 - you might be pushing it. It held my interest for maybe 5 hours and then the boredom set in. I did like the Super NES type graphics though...

The 1st and 2nd cases do not represent the rest of the game. I agree that it's pretty linear, but the way that court operates in addition to the easily swayed judge makes that a good thing. Also, the 5th case kicks ass out of you. Buy it if just to get a more involved sequel! PLEASE!

[quote name='botticus']Seriously... the 5th case itself was a riveting 5 hours.[/QUOTE]
I think I spent more than 5 hours on the last case, at least it felt like it.

[quote name='b3b0p']I think I spent more than 5 hours on the last case, at least it felt like it.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't doubt it. I'm not betting on that number, just using it since someone said they were bored after 5 hours.

I hope it is relatively really rare sooner or later. Because I just spent $36 on it shipped :x I hope I don't see it on Half.com for lower then that anytime soon lol :)

I'd agree with the previous posters about the 5th case. It just drags on relentlessly. I swear, if I had to watch that damn "security tape" one more time, I would have put a crack in the touch screen.

Also, someone else mentioned it looks like a SNES game. That's because this is a nearly direct port of a GBA title that came out 4 1/2 years ago. The 5th case, however, was added specifically for the DS version. That's why it's so long and has so many DS-specific features, like the fingerprinting and the 3D sequences.

wow it seems walmart.com has sent my order to AR instead of DE. i am probably screwed out of ol' Phoenix now. idiots

Sucks. (Off Topic below)

I had a misfortunate incident with my copy of Phoenix Wright. I ordered it off NC and unfortunately their cheapest shipping was a killer and I had to go through UPS. Three times they left the note to sign and I signed it each time to drop off, apparently they never got the first note, and the second ntoe was received. However, on the final attempt UPS finally checked "Signature required." and I decided to make a complaint and have it re-shipped to another address. So what does UPS do? They ship it to the WRONG address! I called and dealt with customer service for thirty minutes and they will get back to me within 1-8 business days, but knowing my luck someone has a copy of Phoenix Wright at their backsteps and Isn't giving it up. Worst of all UPS says I won't be able to get refunded for my situation so I'm out of $40+ if this is the case :( I hope Wal-Mart.com or some other website that offers fedex or postal mail will send it to me, because UPS has proved once again to be useless, and unless they refund me thanks to their mistake I can't do business with them anymore.

That can't be all, four or five sites get a shipment and no one else, including EB or GameStop? Where the hell is this game, did they only have a few hundred copies to send out. Boo to Capcom if that's the case.

[quote name='Redeema']That can't be all, four or five sites get a shipment and no one else, including EB or GameStop? Where the hell is this game, did they only have a few hundred copies to send out. Boo to Capcom if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Come to think of it, the distribution system this time around was rather odd.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Worth the $14.99 I paid for it. $30 - you might be pushing it.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in checking this game out, but it certainly doesn't sound like $35+ well spent. I'll wait for a better price new or used, and if I end up missing out on this one, I imagine I'll have to live with it. :(

O, forgot to say. It's free shipping for Fye for anything over $25. So in this case, you're only paying for tax (for me at least). You save about $3 in shipping.

Dammit!!! I ordered one, and I don't even have a DS. I suppose I'll have to got one when they release the Lite.

Thanks again CAG!!!:bomb:

Man, I wound up buying it at NCSX because the other places went OOS again, thinking the second print run was once again being snapped up...I should've waited, but I'm just glad I'm finally getting my hands on the game.

Just ordered my copy from fye.com. Pretty sweet, it'll be nice to see what all the fuss is about with this one. I guess I'll have to sandwich playing time in between Tetris DS and Metroid Prime Hunters :D

silks

dude my has been in philly since the 16th and I still havent gotten it yet. UPS and USPS are both involved in the shipping and now its up the the USPS to get me the game and they are pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah. I don't like the reviews given in here. But, I'd like to try this game. I wish one of you would just "rent" me your copy for a while. ;)

Still thinking it over...I don't like dropping $30 for a "meh" game...

Just ordered from FYE for $31.79 after tax. Now I have Phoenix Wright, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart and Trace Memory; just need that DS Lite + New Super Mario Bros in May and my summer gaming needs are set!

I ordered from FYE.com back in January, and it became backordered sometime after that. I emailed them asking if it would ship soon since it's in stock at the site, but they told me that it's still backordered "due to setback from the manufacturer" (sounded like a generic response). So please post if your guys' FYE orders ship, so that if mine still doesn't, I can bitch at them. :p

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I ordered from FYE.com back in January, and it became backordered sometime after that. I emailed them asking if it would ship soon since it's in stock at the site, but they told me that it's still backordered "due to setback from the manufacturer" (sounded like a generic response). So please post if your guys' FYE orders ship, so that if mine still doesn't, I can bitch at them. :p[/quote]

Mine say's processing...they still haven charged my credit card, though. Good Luck!

I bit last night. Couldn't bear the thought of not getting this game a second time. Plus, with free shipping it comes out a wash from if I found it in store.

FYE and Wherehouse are OOS. I was going to order last night but stopped myself at checkout.

Now I don't know whether to order at NCSX or hope they come back in stock at Fye. Don't wanna end up not getting this game.

I've been playing mine, almost through the 3rd case. Its pretty good, certainly not "the best handheld game ever", but it is fun.

I got mine today after I came back from home. It probably came over the weekend, but I wasn't able to pick it up until today.

To give you a better timeframe, I ordered about 10 days ago. They shipped USPS, but the tracking number didn't work on their site. Doesn't matter now since I got the game.

bread's done
Back