New Bundle is $449
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
XBOX 360 Premium Console
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Test drive Unlimited
[/FONT]
LINK

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Just to summarize all the conflicting reports from Outpost CSRs:

1.) Same bundle, same price. $360 before shipping, available Saturday.
2.) Same bundle, higher price. $499 before shipping, available Saturday.
3.) 360 Premium, Kameo, PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero, $519 before shipping, available Saturday.
4.) Same bundle, higher price. $449 before shipping, available now if you ordered the original deal. *NEW*

This excludes the nebulous "sweet deal" or "better deal" reports.[/quote]

$360
Possible price mistake. Even if you don't like the games you could sell them on ebay and make about $110, making the premium bundle $250 + shipping. Shipping for me was about $11.

LINK

Have fun!

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Kind of interested in this deal, but i have to scrounge together the money. Does anyone have any idea how much longer it is going to last?[/QUOTE]
You think thats bad, imagine having the money but trying to talk yourself into parting with it.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Kind of interested in this deal, but i have to scrounge together the money. Does anyone have any idea how much longer it is going to last?[/QUOTE]

The site lists
(when purchased between 10/13/2006 and 10/17/2006)
so it will probably end tomorrow sometime.

Yea I wish I saw this a few days earlier, it didn't work for me either:
"[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]Failed to add item 5017865 to cart"[/FONT]

[quote name='Sexbomb']Someone give them a call, since if you they screwed us over again I will be pissed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for volunteering. :]

bread's done
Back