BACK ORDERED: Super Mario All Stars @ CD Universe $29 + Shipping

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']20 copies available. I don't think so... But shipping is $7 flat rate. :D[/QUOTE]

hmmm I think it means that you can only order 20 units of any item at one time

[quote name='AJVtony831']ordered it but says backordered hmmm[/QUOTE]
backordered = discontinued. so then i'm not ordering if thats the case.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']backordered = discontinued. so then i'm not ordering if thats the case.[/QUOTE]

same thing I'm thinking...still ordered one for my friend who's been looking for one.

amazon changed the discontinued status of this item(it was discontinued last time i checked about a month ago).

i think its a safe bet to assume nintendo is re printing this crappy package.

same here.

theyve dropped by $10 now tho($60 with free ship).

and thats not including the ridiculous ebay fees and getting fucked by ebay for shipping(max $4 so you can list the auction for free when shipping is like $10 unless you cram it into a small flat rate box, ebay fuck you).

[quote name='StripesOrBars']not mad.

i got my copies sold already.

id be pissed if i was YOU and bought one off me for $70.[/QUOTE]
I'd be like, "(pop disc in Wii) WTF is this sh*t!!!" Just kidding.

I bought one about a week ago and didn't post it on CAG because of the "backordered" status.

They have 45 days to fulfill the order. I hope that happens.

i doubt they reprint the entire thing. if you notice, the UPC on the actual wii case is different from the one on the outer packaging. if anything, they'd reprint the disc only.

I picked one up at Toys R Us last night the clerk said it just came in that day they received one copy and I got it. Guess I should list it before they start reprinting.

I passed on this and just broke out my SNES and All-Stars + World so my kids could brush up on their Mario history, but the battery-backup just died on us! Now I want the Wii version so I really hope they do. No way in hell I would pay $60-$80 for this.... unless it had many more of the Mario games. Seriously, I hope they release a definitive Mario collection featuring all of the big games at least. How hard would it be to throw at least SMW, 64, and Sunshine on there as well? Maybe SMRPG too! Wishful thinking I guess...

bread's done
Back