Back! Ouendan 2 (JP) (DS) - $29.90 at Play-Asia

EXStrike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1v6e.html

pa.87062.15.jpg

Shipping is $2.60

So, $32.50 shipped if you get it on its own.

If you don't have this game, get it now.

62t, you used to be able to but I haven't ordered in a long time, or used a coupon in an even longer time.

I'm super tempted to order this cause I'm afraid the prices will never get as low as they did with the first Ouendan. Once EBA2 is out the Ouendan 2 prices should go down a little bit.

[quote name='NeoStrider']still too expensive, I'll wait for $14.90[/QUOTE]

You'll be waiting a while - the first one's still going for $48.90 on Play-Asia.

As to this - poop. I just got it about a month ago for about 440. Ahh well. it's tempting to buy it for a friend of mine, though.

[quote name='NeoStrider']still too expensive, I'll wait for $14.90[/quote]

Too expensive? False! The correct answer is too cheap for such an amazing game. Bought this (and Ouendan 1) for $50 when they were released and don't regret it at all. Great games.

whoo~!! thanx for the christmas present!

but if only play asia had sum Wii points... then I could use my coupon and get something I want too!

*Ordered* Thanks OP ^_^ I've been playing Ouendan 1 for over a year now and I'm still not tired of it. It'll be great to have some new songs and challenges :) Thanks again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!

For anyone that say that people with DS flash carts are hurting the industry, I just ordered this game and I've had it on my R4 flash cart for about 6 months.

[quote name='EXStrike']Nope, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer.

[quote name='Cmosfm']For anyone that say that people with DS flash carts are hurting the industry, I just ordered this game and I've had it on my R4 flash cart for about 6 months.[/QUOTE]
For everyone that like you there are probably more people that downloaded the game and decided not to buy it. Also getting the game 6 months later is not the same as paying full price on release.

Yes but Cmosfm, for every person like you who does still support the industry there are probably another 99 that don't. Just saying. There are legitimite uses for the flash carts (heck, even Nintendo is coming out with their own version in Japan) but many people DO use them for piracy. Homebrew is cool in my book, but piracy is not. Glad to hear you're buying the game though :) Nothing personal!

Hmm... I enjoyed EBA but grew to hate it b/c of the IMO mostly horrible soundtrack, so I'm hoping this will be more tolerable.

Yes, I realize it's all crazy j-pop, but not being able to understand the probably lame lyrics will be half the battle.

Thanks for posting, $30 is the right price for an import for me.

Amazing price for an amazing game. First time I've ever seen it cheaper than $40 or $45. I bought it at a premium at a local import shop -- the anti-CAG, I guess -- and I still felt like I got a great deal. :)

[quote name='62t']Thanks for the answer.

For everyone that like you there are probably more people that downloaded the game and decided not to buy it. Also getting the game 6 months later is not the same as paying full price on release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I can argue that 49.99 isn't the "retail price", but instead an inflated price caused by "you want this but can't get it in the US" import "tax".

Japanese DS games usually sell for around 4000 -ish yen over in Japan anyway, which is pretty much the equivelant of 40-45 dollars, so the mark-up for importing a game isn't all that much. You're pretty much paying the same price.

Awesome, in for one. Thanks OP. $32.50 is an absolute steal, considering how much time I'm probably going to put into this one (lord knows I did with Ouendan and EBA...)

the best part about ouendan 2 is that you can skip the intros! if you thought having to wait through the "ready steady go" intro after failing it for the 20th time was bad your prayers have been answered! great game, i've had it since launch and at $30 it is a steal.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Yeah, but I can argue that 49.99 isn't the "retail price", but instead an inflated price caused by "you want this but can't get it in the US" import "tax".[/QUOTE]
It is not necessary $49.99, but the price of the game at release and the price now is not the same. So my point remains the same.

[quote name='62t']It is not necessary $49.99, but the price of the game at release and the price now is not the same. So my point remains the same.[/QUOTE]

Who cares, I'm going to be wrong no matter what I say. This IS CAG anyway, the place where you can get attacked for doing practically anything.

I have a couple p-a coupon codes that have been sitting in my inbox for awhile:

$8 off $50 - -used-
$12 off $100 - NX-JYN-ABG

Good until the 31st; please post here if you use one of them.

[quote name='pablo9000']I have a couple p-a coupon codes that have been sitting in my inbox for awhile:

$8 off $50 - SZ-SPJ-RNM

$12 off $100 - NX-JYN-ABG

Good until the 31st; please post here if you use one of them.[/quote]

Used $8. Thanks. :)

SOLD!

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to receive your order from them? I've never bought anything from play-asia before.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Who cares, I'm going to be wrong no matter what I say. This IS CAG anyway, the place where you can get attacked for doing practically anything.[/quote]

not to pile on, but i mean.. you WERE looking for pats on the back just for buying a game

reminds me of the chris rock bit about guys who brag about taking care of their kids

[quote name='josekortez']I, for one, am glad to see the return of Cmosfm. I think I traded with him once a year or so ago.[/QUOTE]

I think so, I've been around daily, just don't post much anymore.

Very nice. I just ordered myself a copy. Now I just need to get Ouendan 1 so I can play the Ready Steady Go! stage.

Yeah, I got this game for $35 from Yes-Asia a while ago. It's pretty good, although I don't see how it's going to last me a year or more, like some of you are saying, lol. Some of the songs just suck, while others are pretty good (and I say this after having been into J-Pop for a couple years now). It's pretty damn hard too. A little bit harder than EBA, and the difficulty ramps up fast.

Heh, well, then again, I guess having played Guitar Hero for a while now (and this game shouldn't be compared to GH), so... my impressions may be skewed because of that.

$32 for an import game like this is a pretty great deal though.

[quote name='freshzen']I'm super tempted to order this cause I'm afraid the prices will never get as low as they did with the first Ouendan. Once EBA2 is out the Ouendan 2 prices should go down a little bit.[/QUOTE]
EBA was a sales disappointment. EBA2 is far from confirmed. Nobody would love it more than me.

bread's done
Back