[Back] Primal - $7.99 @ ebgames.com

Yea, you are right, they didnt give away the cheap shipping for free at that point of time. Do you know if the free shipping is a permanent change or is just for a short amount of time?

[quote name='TheRaven']Yea, you are right, they didnt give away the cheap shipping for free at that point of time. Do you know if the free shipping is a permanent change or is just for a short amount of time?[/quote]

I honestly have no idea, but if I did know, I wouldn't be allowed to say. :whistle2:#
My guess is that the free shipping is for a limited time.

By the way, how did we miss this one for discussion in the Game Club?

Grabbed this for $5 at best buy today. YMMV. It was a yellow sign with handwriting on it...$5 off a few games they were trying to clear out I guess. It was $10 with 5 off. I was psyched.

[quote name='jkam']Grabbed this for $5 at best buy today. YMMV. It was a yellow sign with handwriting on it...$5 off a few games they were trying to clear out I guess. It was $10 with 5 off. I was psyched.[/quote]

I can confirm this, at least for the BB in Norwalk, CT.

Quit!!! making me order these games!!!

I spent 40 already today.

I got

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
Ridge Racer 4
Mastero or whatever 2 copies of them
Onimusha 2
Primal

I don't know if this is a deal either, but yesterday I went by to pick up a PS2 for my cousin's birthday at EB Games and they gave me Primal for free, kinda sucks they have to practically give this game away it's a great game.

[quote name='Atreadon'][quote name='jkam']Grabbed this for $5 at best buy today. YMMV. It was a yellow sign with handwriting on it...$5 off a few games they were trying to clear out I guess. It was $10 with 5 off. I was psyched.[/quote]

I can confirm this, at least for the BB in Norwalk, CT.[/quote]

Actually Norwalk, CT is where I got it...I am usually in Jersey but I was in CT for my job so I stopped by Best Buy.

Its dead again. I swear i have never seen a price jump around so much on anything

$32.99

Usually Ships Within 24 Hours

[quote name='"Atreadon"'][quote name='"jkam"']Grabbed this for $5 at best buy today. YMMV. It was a yellow sign with handwriting on it...$5 off a few games they were trying to clear out I guess. It was $10 with 5 off. I was psyched.[/quote]

I can confirm this, at least for the BB in Norwalk, CT.[/quote]

Has anyone here actually played this? I want to check my BB (it's not online) in my part of CT but wonder if it's worth it.....

bread's done
Back