back to ps3

osugsxr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
recently sold my ps3 items and everything..... played the 360 awhile still have it and like it for a few games.... but came across a pretty good deal on craigslist... ps3 hdmi didnt work...spoke with seller and turns out it was a 60gb model. Ended up paying $150 for system, tried to get hdmi working but no luck, went out and bought a component cable instead. Well comparing hdmi and cables...really cant tell the differences...
So overall Im happy, hell the system wasnt even registered with sony, so I can ship it in and pay the 150 for repair or just live with 1080i....

yes hopefully it will last. The kid came from upscale area, seemed trustworthy. Blu rays work fine, downloads, interet extc.. are all fine. Redownloading all my game content from previous psn account.

For $150 you cant really complain. As long as the Components work no harm no foul. Nice find. I would not say the HDMI is worth the $150 it would cost to send to Sony though.

Off topic: My PS3 40GB (extra for bedroom) to a crap on me last month. The discs would not read at all and I sold it on ebay for $160. I could not bring my self to pay $150 for them to fix the problem that is pretty consistent in the 40 GB models. I too payed $150 for and I got to keep the DualShock 3 controller it came with since I did not include it in the auction. :D

I sold my 40gb ps3 for 300 or so, with maybe 1 game. Had blu rays sitting around, and was going to wait for a price drop and been searching craigslist and came across this one. The model wasnt listed, just said
paid 400 last year for it, going to college need to sell, hdmi not working...

called him and got model number, was shocked that it was a 60gb, went ahead and bought it

bread's done
Back