Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) $27.99 + FS @ BN.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) $27.99 + Free Shippng @ BarnesandNoble.com

Click Here (to add cart)
Click Here (to activate 5% + Free Shipping)
Click Redeem Offer
Continue to Checkout
Enter Code P4A4N7P (to add 30% off single item not entire order)

If none of these doesn't work, just log-out & log-in or create another account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. B&N has been canceling half of the orders that go through. Just check out the TMNT Blu thread....or the Austin Powers one....or the Life one. It looks like they stopped this one before they ran out of stock, though. I hope you all get it :)

Just a heads up.

I just ordered it for $29.xx shipped. (damn tax) My $13.xx Austin Powers bundle shipped, so I hope this one does too. Thanks OP.

*edit* Just got my shipping email that states it will ship today. Cant wait to get this. One of my favorite trilogys of all time. McFly!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP']Part of me wants to wait and see what Amazon has. Still tempted though for $30.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, but I figure if Amazon lists it for $25, I can always cancel this order.

If you pay with a credit card, you can easily do an instore return. I ordered this with no worries. If Amazon beats it and I can get in on it, cooool. If not, 30 bucks shipped is a great deal.

Can't get it to work. Tried generating a new account but it keeps dropping the coupon code, saying it's not valid for the order. Oh well, just have to wait and see what Amazon has it for.

[quote name='vessey632']Can't get it to work. Tried generating a new account but it keeps dropping the coupon code, saying it's not valid for the order. Oh well, just have to wait and see what Amazon has it for.[/QUOTE]
If you're trying to use that 5% link in the OP, don't. It didn't work for me either.

[quote name='JP']Part of me wants to wait and see what Amazon has. Still tempted though for $30.[/QUOTE]If it goes through and Amazon has a better deal, you can return it directly to a Barnes & Noble store:

http://btob.barnesandnoble.com/help/cds2.asp?PID=8121&btob=Y&cds2Pid=8616&linkid=1403073#com

At this point, unless Amazon has it for $30 or less (I have mine for $30.18 shipped after tax), I'm OK with this deal.

EDIT: Already received my shipping notification about 15 minutes after I placed the order. Shipping out tomorrow.

29.95 shipped for me. I doubt amazon will have this any cheaper. If they do, it won't be by much and who knows how quick the lightning deal will sell out.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Store has it listed at $39.99.

How did y'all get it down to $27.99 even with the 15% + 5% coupons?[/QUOTE]

Follow the instructions? I dunno. Just seemed to work for me.

You can buy this online using P4A4N7P. This 30% off coupon is valid from November 23, 2010 to November 29, 2010 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.
So, 30% off $39.99 = $27.99 + tax + shipping or free shipping if you are a B&N member.

Credit and Thanks goes to LASERMOVIES at dvdtalk.com

Came out to $30.44 for me...I know Amazon will have it as a lightning deal this upcoming Monday but I doubt they'll do better than this.

$29.95 for me. Used coupon code P4A4N7P and took free shipping. $27.99 + 7% tax= $29.95

Current price on Amazon.com is $34.49. I imagine if it's on a lightning deal on Monday it will be around $30. Can't imagine it going much lower than that, but if it does I'll take the B and N copy back to the store.

They'll just end up canceling it like they did the Austin Powers and TMNT orders.

Maybe it's a legit sale - who knows.. I do know that I'm waiting for Amazon's deal, though.

Doesn't work for me.
Says the P4A4N7P coupon does not apply to this order.

Oh well.

Spoke too soon.
I closed the window and went back to the item and it is showing the discount now.

[quote name='chuckywang']BTW, Back to the Future is now $34.49 at Amazon. So that says a bit more about the price of the Lightning Deal.[/QUOTE]

Likely be either $30, which leaves most of us fine, or $25... which is better *if* we manage to get in on it. If we do, it's easy to return a movie to a B&M Barnes and Noble.

I ordered my trilogy earlier today off of amazon for $34.49 FS (A. PRIME) and not tax. Was too tempting to wait until Monday, when I'll be super busy from the 4 day weekend when it goes on sale on amazon.

Mine is set to ship out tomorrow. I was going to bite if Amazon had it for 29.99, I highly doubt they will go any lower than that, so this was a great find. Thanks OP!

Sorry guys, did not read entire post, but those of you jumping in on amazon, you should probably pick up Apollo 13 as well. That blu is 10.99, but buying them together saves you an additional 8 bucks. I think the total comes to 37.xx.

Not bad, I s'pose

[quote name='skiizim']For those of you who don't know the way the disc are put inside is a pain in the butt to get out![/QUOTE]
No shit. WTH were they thinking? BTW, mother-in-law picked this up for me at local Hasting's B&M. She got for a great deal of....$50. That INCLUDES her employee discount. Luckily, she bought it as a gift for me, or otherwise I'd be pissed at all the great deals.

Man how did I miss this for so long? Oh well, got it to work. Had a bit of trouble, it kept telling me that I couldn't use the coupon (the reason it gave seemed to say I had already used it?), but if anyone has any trouble try any/all of these tactics:
1). Log in first
2). Clear all cached data (Chrome made it easy to be able to clear the last hour - firefox you might have to just delete the specific cookies for B&N)
3). Try adding 2 movies to your cart and then the coupon, then delete one of the movies, then checkout. After logging in/out about 5 times, I somehow had an extra movie in my cart and the promo finally applied, and then remained after removing the second movie... this may have done the trick.

"Your Order xxxxxxxx Has Been Delayed". Crap, hope this i snot a bad sign. Congrats to those who have already had theirs shipped.

Thanks for the post! I was able to secure a copy for 29 bucks and change shipped! I can cross this one off my Christmas list! :)

bread's done
Back