Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) $27.99 + FS @ BN.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) $27.99 + Free Shippng @ BarnesandNoble.com

Click Here (to add cart)
Click Here (to activate 5% + Free Shipping)
Click Redeem Offer
Continue to Checkout
Enter Code P4A4N7P (to add 30% off single item not entire order)

If none of these doesn't work, just log-out & log-in or create another account.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow - I just got a shipped notice for my bttf blu set...

(which means that's pretty much a guarantee that it'll be cheaper on amazon next week!)

Shipping notice sent today. This trilogy here will be one of the high points of my collection. Thanks.

And its sad they don't make movies like this anymore. The charm these movie have can not be found in any current big box office hit. Oh well...

[quote name='dogmae']Just got my copy from UPS. Man that is some crappy packaging on the set.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that people made youtube videos to explain how to get them out of there. :bomb:

My package arrived yesterday. However, it was someone else's copy of Psych S4 in the package, packing list and all. :bomb:

Spent 40 minutes on the phone to get to someone at BN.com to get them to send out a new order for another copy of it, plus send me a return label to send it back to them.

[quote name='shrike4242']My package arrived yesterday. However, it was someone else's copy of Psych S4 in the package, packing list and all. :bomb:

Spent 40 minutes on the phone to get to someone at BN.com to get them to send out a new order for another copy of it, plus send me a return label to send it back to them.[/QUOTE]

Classic.

[quote name='dogmae']Just got my copy from UPS. Man that is some crappy packaging on the set.[/QUOTE]

Now you can tell why Universal was an HD-DVD backer. :lol:

[quote name='LanceJr']The US got seriously boned with this set. Have you seen the UK version? They had (no longer available) 'Delorean Edition', and a Steelbook version.

Look at this...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...p=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B0042VK2J2

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=5163[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing there is a large fan base there. The re-release in theaters happened overseas first I believe.

Though when it came here, they did do an encore showing on top of the two showings that were announced.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']You dirty bastard. Why did you show me that... I must have it! :) Just to be clear. I can play this on my US PS3 correct?[/QUOTE]

Only if it's not region 2 locked.

[quote name='silentevil']Came with instructions I didn't have any problem getting them out at all.[/QUOTE]

I guess there including in newer copies, I purchased mine when on release day and all that was inside there was the rectangular piece of foam and the little piece of paper with the Digital Copy codes.

Finally got this in the mail today.

I have to echo what everyone else says and say that this is the stupidest packaging I've ever seen. I don't understand why they didn't just use a normal die when striking the Blu-Ray holders.

ok... I live in tennessee... this shipped from kentucky on 11/23 by DHL... it apparently sat there for 4 days and was processed through on 11/27 and left kentucky on 11/28. Went through tennessee to georgia and was turned over to USPS on 11/30. Left Georgia and arrived in North Carolina on 12/2... Basically it should have been here by 11/25 if not 11/24 and I'm just hoping it arrives by Christmas.

I still haven't received my order from b&n so I don't know what the packaging is like, but if its really just the stupid tray as shown in the video, you guys are over reacting. Did nobody buy the Battlestar Galactica season 1 hd-dvd set? That was some really terrible packaging. I can live with pushing the disc down a little to take it out.

I didn't have much issues getting the discs out, but it is a stupid case design. One of the examples of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Seems one could scratch the discs having to slide them down like that. And you'd think that the realization that they needed to include instructions on how to remove and return the discs to the case would be an indicator that it was a silly design!

But oh well, minor nit pick!

bread's done
Back