Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy [Blu-ray] - $47.99

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Amazon currently has the Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] at $47.99.

I've been watching this for a while, and have held off ordering with hopes it will turn up cheaper at a brick & mortar store. If anyone finds a better deal, please let me know!

I know there was a topic about this set before, but damned if my search function doesn't work at the moment and browsing the pages didn't turn anything up either. Feel free to merge/delete if needed.

The cheapest I saw this today was $47.99 at Costco, anyone find it any cheaper? I figure we'll see it in the $35 range by Black Friday as has been said, so I'm going to wait.

The packing for this blu-ray is horrendous. I cant even describe how bad it is you got to experience yourself..when everyone gets their copy BE CAREFUL on how you take the disc out can you might either damage the case or the disc....otherwise then that this is a must have for any fan or the triology

[quote name='javeryh']I'd love to pick this up but I won't pay more than $30 for it[/QUOTE]

x2. At $30 I would jump in a heartbeat.

Ultimate Electronics has it advertised in-store for $42.95. Granted, very limited number of stores, and it's possible (I truly don't know) that not all store carry Blu-ray titles.

Store locator here.

Also, if you have a store local to you and you haven't been in awhile it may be worth a look. Their advertisements still list only a limited number of stores that carry video game titles -- New Mexico not making that list -- but the Albuquerque store does, in fact, carry games and systems.

For $42 (Newegg), I pretty much HAD to jump on this. I've ready nothing but GREAT reviews. And a lot of great extra features.

[quote name='dramasetter929']The packing for this blu-ray is horrendous. I cant even describe how bad it is you got to experience yourself..when everyone gets their copy BE CAREFUL on how you take the disc out can you might either damage the case or the disc....otherwise then that this is a must have for any fan or the triology[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize until I went to put the first disc back in, but my case was already broken. One of the little clips/grabbers/thingy on the bottom was broken off.
Since I have no use for the digital copies included, I'm going to put this set in the first 3-disc BR case I can find. I'd just assume to use the old DVD case as opposed to this one.

Well... I ordered this set from Amazon and I got it on release date. Yesterday I was at my girlfriend's house and we Kick-Ass, and after that, we watched Back to the Future: Part I... well, we decided to watch Back to the Future: Part II, and what was my surprise?

My set has two Blu-Ray discs with Part I... I didn't get Part II... hahaha... fuck. Well, Amazon is sending me a replacement set tomorrow.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Well... I ordered this set from Amazon and I got it on release date. Yesterday I was at my girlfriend's house and we Kick-Ass, and after that, we watched Back to the Future: Part I... well, we decided to watch Back to the Future: Part II, and what was my surprise?

My set has two Blu-Ray discs with Part I... I didn't get Part II... hahaha... fuck. Well, Amazon is sending me a replacement set tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's weird. My Toy Story 3 4-disc edition came with two bonus feature copies, but no blu-ray. Amazon sent a replacement, but it's weird.

[quote name='bvharris']Given that it's already dropping so quickly after coming out, I think everyone who suspects this will be found far cheaper come BF-time is spot on. I really want this, but I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

same but I won't bit at it until it's $35 w/ free shipping or less

bread's done
Back