Back To The Future Blu-ray Trilogy $14.99 free ship @ Amazon!

Hot damn. Congrats to you all who got in on this. I got the black friday deal for $25, and this is a rare case where I actually used the damn product before I saw it on sale for cheaper. So I can't be TOO jealous of y'all, at least. :p

Got this message...We're sorry. The item Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

I believe it was posted on SD about 40 mins before this thread, and it also made the frontpage there so plenty of people probably bought a bunch

Got mine. Woot!

Target and Best Buy both were sold out when I went there today so I was bummed taht I didn't get this for $15. Thank you amazon!

I'm glad so many CAGs are getting in on this deal. I'm tempted to post it in the video game deal section so more can get it before it goes OOS but I know I'll get in trouble lol.

I saw this deal and decided to think about it, rather than just impulse buy.

20 seconds later I had the item ordered. >.>

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='dfo']The price is right. In for one.[/QUOTE]

i concur. they sold out last night when this deal was first posted. glad i decided to check back in.

I haven't been to Target yet today (going there on my lunch break) or attempting a PM at BestBuy and using the $5 off coupon but I reserved one on Amazon. Yay for it not shipping immediately so I can cancel if I get it for $10. :D

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ordered this and True Grit. Amazing deal! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Me too! Now I just have to send back the BTTF I ordered last week for $25.

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Got one is this movie actually good? lol My gf wanted it[/QUOTE]

picard-facepalm.jpg

bread's done
Back