*Back up to $70* Indiana Jones 4 Disc Box Set $23 @ Circuit City

[quote name='Krymner']Is this on sale or is this normal price now? And if its on sale, any idea on how long it will be up?[/QUOTE]

It appears to be on sale (unadvertised) or its a price mistake. According to DVD price search, the lowest price is $44. If you want it, I suggest getting in on it before they adjust the price or it goes OOS.

Yea, samething was happening with Burnout 3. But they had it in stock, I just wonder if it's an online pricemistake or complete change in the system.

I just went to order one for my mom (immediately after I completed my order) and it had gone back up. Too bad mom, but at least I got mine.

[quote name='lorddct']Valid Instore[/QUOTE]

Please elaborate. Did you buy this in-store for $22.99? If that is the case, there may still be hope for people to get this deal if they hurry to CC, as it may take longer to update the in-store system (I think they download their prices nightly, but I could be mistaken).

[quote name='Santurio']no shite? I'll have to check tommorrow[/QUOTE]

If you want this, then I'd recommend checking today if at all possible. They've already changed the online price, so I doubt the in-store price would last until tomorrow.

Luckily I got in on this before it went back up (Thanks OP!). However I just checked the confirmation email they sent me. They changed the price of shipping on me! It's not a huge deal, only another $1.25, but still. When I placed my order it said $1.25 to ship and my order total after tax and shipping was $26.27. The email says $2.50 to ship and my total after tax and shipping is now $27.52! Like I said, not a big deal, I'm still getting the set cheap enough, but has anyone else had this happen to them? If I email them and ask for the price they promised me at checkout (I took screenshots of the confirmation page), will they try to give me the runaround? Should I even waste my time?

[quote name='subhumanx1']Luckily I got in on this before it went back up (Thanks OP!). However I just checked the confirmation email they sent me. They changed the price of shipping on me! It's not a huge deal, only another $1.25, but still. When I placed my order it said $1.25 to ship and my order total after tax and shipping was $26.27. The email says $2.50 to ship and my total after tax and shipping is now $27.52! Like I said, not a big deal, I'm still getting the set cheap enough, but has anyone else had this happen to them? If I email them and ask for the price they promised me at checkout (I took screenshots of the confirmation page), will they try to give me the runaround? Should I even waste my time?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that as well on my email confirmation. However, my receipt after the online purchase, as well as the reprint show $1.25 for shipping. If anything, after it ships, I'll call them up to have it adjusted (if they charged $2.50) or dispute it with the credit card company.

[quote name='subhumanx1']Luckily I got in on this before it went back up (Thanks OP!). However I just checked the confirmation email they sent me. They changed the price of shipping on me! It's not a huge deal, only another $1.25, but still. When I placed my order it said $1.25 to ship and my order total after tax and shipping was $26.27. The email says $2.50 to ship and my total after tax and shipping is now $27.52! Like I said, not a big deal, I'm still getting the set cheap enough, but has anyone else had this happen to them? If I email them and ask for the price they promised me at checkout (I took screenshots of the confirmation page), will they try to give me the runaround? Should I even waste my time?[/QUOTE]

I also got an email that stated $2.50 shipping, but I just checked my online account, and the charge is only with $1.25 shipping, so don't worry about it.

Thanks for the heads up again on this deal. I'm glad I jumped on it before it got changed.

My email also stated the $2.50 shipping charge, but I also checked my online account and was only charged the original shipping fee stated when I ordered.

Went to CC and was able to pick this up for $22.99. When my brother asked if there were any more left the lady scanned the set I had and there weren't anymore in stock. That's usually how CC is with box sets, they only carry 1 to 2 of most sets, if any. So it's still on sale B&M if you can find it.

bread's done
Back