back with more 360 games and some I never put on ebay yet

mercilessming

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Combo Pack Pricing, Free Shipping , build reserves in case layoffs occur, act fast next stop ebay... Continental Shipping ONLY....Paypal

I am really looking to just sell alot at once, so make an offer x numbers of games and I will consider....now this is CAG but lets not be that CHEAP LOL

all have original manuals, insert and case, most games are in Like new shape a few xbox 1 games and older games might have very faint not DEEP scratches on them because I bought used and got the best copy I could get (I would never buy a used game if the scratches are bad I can email pictures if you need) all other games like gears, fear for example are like new I bought new and kept in mint condition, HERES this list, I plan to put whats left on ebay

black
doom 3
doom 3 resurection of evil
gears of war 1
gears of war 2
turok (Sealed)
fear
fear files
fear 2
Chronicle of Riddick Dark Athena (xbox 360 version) SEALED

too human
crackdown
ninja blade
viking
wanted
mercenaries 2
unreal tournament 3
guitar hero world tour
madden 07
nba live 07

I also have a great shaped (only owner) used like 2 months, works like the day I opened them Guitar Hero world tour wireless guitar and drums for sale but the shipping from 29072 to you is the question here...

Also I am testing the waters for this IDEA, I have an Xbox 360 HDMI Pro Falcon 20gig model that was a repaired for my original FALCON RROD, , works perfect for me for atleast 2 years, I have the HDMI + optical microsoft package , 2 controllers... was thinking of selling Would 225$ with 3 games be asking to much also have original box, manual etc...? Before you ask the only reason for me getting rid of it is because I don't play it, Playing WOW all the time, only 2 games on the radar have my interest that are exclusive to xbox 360 (halo reach and gears of war 3)..... plus if layoffs happen at work the cash will come in handy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Only selling as a lot? I'll take it, but mostly interested in Wavebirds and Mario Sunshine if you'll split up. LMK, thanks

[quote name='mikej012']Did you really just sell your wavebirds for $10 each? If so, you undersold those by a huge margin.[/quote]

Yeah I did, I wasn't going to use them the gamecube or games anymore, and instead of just being so greedy and trying to EBAY or get top dollar, I think the RE4 is somewhat valuable to a collector since it was original and not players choice but thats not what I am about. I also got the Wavebirds for far less than MSRP because of CAG remember the kmart clerances with Mario Party packaged, I think about 2 years ago so I returned the favor back to CAG.

I sold them to someone, who I hope can/will use them and didn't just buy them from me cheap to resell them. I hope more "CAG'rs" take example from me and be more about helping each other out here instead of trying to turn a profit, We are CAG'rs not career ebayers or EB/GAMESTOP.

[quote name='mercilessming']Yeah I did, I wasn't going to use them the gamecube or games anymore, and instead of just being so greedy and trying to EBAY or get top dollar, I think the RE4 is somewhat valuable to a collector since it was original and not players choice but thats not what I am about. I also got the Wavebirds for far less than MSRP because of CAG remember the kmart clerances with Mario Party packaged, I think about 2 years ago so I returned the favor back to CAG.

I sold them to someone, who I hope can/will use them and didn't just buy them from me cheap to resell them. I hope more "CAG'rs" take example from me and be more about helping each other out here instead of trying to turn a profit, We are CAG'rs not career ebayers or EB/GAMESTOP.[/quote]
:applause:

This man deserves a free bump.

Let me know if you'd trade anything for Fuzion Frenzy 2 or Rockstar's Table Tennis. (Shoot me a PM if interested.)

[quote name='wubb']Let me know if you'd trade anything for Fuzion Frenzy 2 or Rockstar's Table Tennis. (Shoot me a PM if interested.)[/quote]
Already have Table Tennis, don't want Fuzion Frenzy

bread's done
Back