(BACK!) XIII for $6.99 at EB

[quote name='neocisco']CC also has it on PC for $2. I just repriced some of them this week.[/QUOTE]

Well good for you. :p

None of them around me ever even do the $2 games. Plus from what I have seen most don't get those deals people one persn will spend all their money buying them up.

I try to post a nice thing and everyone is a fucking critic.

[quote name='David85']Well good for you. :p

None of them around me ever even do the $2 games. Plus from what I have seen most don't get those deals people one persn will spend all their money buying them up.

I try to post a nice thing and everyone is a fucking critic.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I appreciate the post. I'm just trying to figure out what else to throw in my cart...

[quote name='botticus']If it makes you feel any better, I appreciate the post. I'm just trying to figure out what else to throw in my cart...[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Plus the 5 more dollars is like the amount you will use for gas to get to a CC.

I just bought this and Sudden Strike 2 for the PC. Looks cool and was only $4.

Nice find OP, I highly recommend this game, especially for the price. For those GC owners who may be waiting until a price drop on Geist, this is a great fps to tide you over, and also a very fun multiplayer game.

[quote name='David85']Well good for you. :p

I try to post a nice thing and everyone is a fucking critic.[/QUOTE]

Chill. I wasn't criticizing, I was just letting you know about a great price in case you were able to take advantage of it. Most CC probably haven't even made the change. Changing the prices on PC games is not a high priority.

Good game and in my opinion it's very under-rated. I have the Xbox version, and I really enjoyed it. I know it's wishful thinking based on the mediocre sales, but I hope they make a sequel, because the ending is a real cliffhanger!

[quote name='bostonfrontier']THis game sucks............ it's just like Killer 7 ( which by the way is plummeting in price)[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess its a good thing I like Killer 7 (and its price has only dropped once that I know of)

[quote name='bostonfrontier']THis game sucks............ it's just like Killer 7 ( which by the way is plummeting in price)[/QUOTE]
Uhhhh...I hope you weren't trying to imply that it plays identically. Because it doesn't, not at all.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']the two games are identical[/QUOTE]
Go steal yourself a copy of each and actually play the? kthxbai

I thought the game was awesome for the price I paid ($10). Not the best game out there, but much more deserving than the review Gamespot gave it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Killer7 is the greatest game to come out in the past few months. Great story, graphics, and I happen to LIKE the gameplay! You're just too lame and stupid to realize its awesomeness. Sorry but you flipped out, so I did too.

Finally got the best deal I could think of... got XIII and Two Towers for GC (needed something else "cheap" so I could use my gift voucher) for $7.47 shipped (plus whatever change they always seem to make to the actual tax on my order).

Thanks OP.

[quote name='neocisco']CC also has it on PC for $2. I just repriced some of them this week.[/QUOTE]

wow I am glad I checked this thread. I may go and snag one monday if I can find one

Thanks OP.

Had the PS2 version but didn't get a chance to play it before I sold it again due to huge backlog. The gc version might actually get played with the 4player split screen mode.

[quote name='DarienW']got the ps2 ver for free at BB... but traded it in after it got me dizzy o_O[/QUOTE]

Oh great...

FPS make me sick too for some reason this gen, I was hoping the cartoon graphics would help. :)

Bah, my order is on hold... hopefully thats cause its sitting around on the weekend for Monday processing. Thats two orders in a row of new games that have given me a hassle.

[quote name='David85']What you mean it's "on hold"? It's the weekend so of course they aren't going to have them shiped out.[/QUOTE]

My order status is "Hold" as opposed to "Open"

[quote name='botticus']My order status is "Hold" as opposed to "Open"[/QUOTE]

Not good, mines says open.

You sure you have money in that account?

[quote name='David85']Not good, mines says open.

You sure you have money in that account?[/QUOTE]

Heh, give or take, yeah. Though now that I look at it again, they don't even list my credit card number now. Time to give them a call.

Good game. Gameplay is better on the PC though. The Unreal engine is begging for a mouse, plus there may be a few 3rd party maps.

Really, this is an under-appreciated FPS, decent for the console, but great at any price under $10.

[quote name='munch']it's $12.99 now.[/QUOTE]

Ha... damn good thing I didn't cancel my order then. It's in a "standard processing hold" whatever that means (doesn't seem very standardized in my experience).

Edit: "standard processing hold" my ass... they just cancelled my whole order.

[quote name='botticus']Back at $6.99, OP.

Still waiting to hear why my order was cancelled before I reorder...[/QUOTE]

By the time they figure it out the price will probably me back at $13. lol

[quote name='David85']By the time they figure it out the price will probably me back at $13. lol[/QUOTE]

Could be because I've been abusing my $10 gift vouchers (the rewards for ordering), but shouldn't be that tough to figure out. Not to mention I don't even know if EB cares where you got those, since I would assume they are subsidized by the company offering the reward.

Edit: Yep, that was it... good old EB shut me down. So much for my automatic $10 off. I still think they got some 'splaining to do though, since I'm pretty sure the three programs are separate (Reservation Rewards, Travel Values Plus, whatever the other one is). We'll see.

No progressive scan on the cube version.

Did anyone else's copy come with a vkery... odd shrinkwrap? It looks like mine has been resealed or something o_O

For some reason, it only takes EB about 2 days after my order is shipped to get here. I thought it was priority mail with DC for everyone. Maybe if you ordered another item to get saver, it delayed the order a bit? :)

I opened mine and found it brand new, but the shrinkwrapper screwed up the case (I guess that explains the weird shrinkwrap :\)

The Electronics Boutique at Lincolnwood Town Center has a brand-new-lookin', complete with shrink-wrap copy of XIII going for $4.00. I was there looking to take advantage of the B2G1Free deal, but couldn't even find two games I felt were worth it. Some of the used PC games they had there are unbelievably old. I saw a copy of Unnecessary Roughness with a copyright date of 1993.

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/sports/games_t_v/unnecessary_roughness.html

[quote name='dfg']The Electronics Boutique at Lincolnwood Town Center has a brand-new-lookin', complete with shrink-wrap copy of XIII going for $4.00. I was there looking to take advantage of the B2G1Free deal, but couldn't even find two games I felt were worth it. Some of the used PC games they had there are unbelievably old. I saw a copy of Unnecessary Roughness with a copyright date of 1993.

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/sports/games_t_v/unnecessary_roughness.html[/QUOTE]

was it based off the movie with sinbad?

bread's done
Back