Backbreaker Football $34.99 PS3/360 Amazon DotD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexei

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet this morning... apologies if this ends up being a repost.

Amazon Video Games Deal of the Day

As the title says, Backbreaker Football for $34.99 on either PS3 or 360. Amazon Video Games Deal Of The Day.

The demo was interesting, but still not quite at the price point where I'm willing to jump on it, but figured that might be low enough for some.

i don't even like football games and I now this isn't a good deal. this will go the AllProFootball2k8 route and be $4.99 everywhere in a years time. And yes, I did buy that one b/c it was $5 lol, can't even figure it out!

I absolutely love the demo because of the physics engine displayed in the game. I just don't think it's worth it at that price. Maybe at $20 or below.

Love this game, paid full price. Has lots of little problems though, penalty logic, AI issues, etc... Thankfully the have announced a patch that they hope fixes all these. They've been making lists of all the issues on the company's forum...

[quote name='fldash']Love this game, paid full price. Has lots of little problems though, penalty logic, AI issues, etc... Thankfully the have announced a patch that they hope fixes all these. They've been making lists of all the issues on the company's forum...[/QUOTE]

You mean 80% of the reported issues. That's what Todd mentioned, last I heard. I don't know of any details past that though.

[quote name='token2k6']i don't even like football games and I now this isn't a good deal. this will go the AllProFootball2k8 route and be $4.99 everywhere in a years time. And yes, I did buy that one b/c it was $5 lol, can't even figure it out![/QUOTE]

All Pro Football will forever be known as a better game just because it had OJ Simpson in it. I mean come on....its the friggin Juice man. Thats worth 5 bucks itself.

I have no regrets buying this for full price, however others will always say this game isn't worth it because it doesn't compare to madden or even 2k.

Which is fine, I paid full price because the developers are active on their own forums which is like a small community. I paid for it in full on principle. Infact when it's cheap enough I'll buy another copy for 360 so I don't have to switch over to my ps3 just to play one game.

[quote name='undiegnome']34.99? Please move the decimal point one slot to the left and i'll pick it up. Thanks.[/quote]

$3.499?

[quote name='Rodster']That's what the game is really worth.[/QUOTE]
I'd definitely buy for that price.

As long as I got free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back