Backlog CAG Playthrough #1- Tales of the Abyss- Week 2

Hey, I was a bit laid up this week. I had to go to the emergency room and was in the hospital for a few days.

If you're in the group send me a PM if you're still interested and where you're at in the game. It seems to me that people either are unable to play, time constraints, or just don't like the game.

Anyways, sorry for my absence and PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

My cat loves mieu. Either that or it annoys the hell out of him. But everytime mieu speaks, his ears go up and he starts following the Luke running around onscreen.

I've been held up by work and only just made it off the Tartarus this morning... RL doesn't really allow me more than a few hours of game time each week, and that's on a good week...

Nevertheless, I hope I can catch up soon... without this kind of motivation, I'm affarid I'll NEVER get through my backlog...

PS: I did however got the free Portal download and finished the starting set of missions.. I honestly haven't play such an inovative game with such simple controls for a long time. Absolutely loved it! Especially the fairly short lenght of it. Finished it in two sitting.

[quote name='Asgardian']I've been held up by work and only just made it off the Tartarus this morning... RL doesn't really allow me more than a few hours of game time each week, and that's on a good week...

Nevertheless, I hope I can catch up soon... without this kind of motivation, I'm affarid I'll NEVER get through my backlog...

PS: I did however got the free Portal download and finished the starting set of missions.. I honestly haven't play such an inovative game with such simple controls for a long time. Absolutely loved it! Especially the fairly short lenght of it. Finished it in two sitting.[/QUOTE]

yeah portal is awesome.

Portal and Tales of Vesperia are the only current gen games that I've really gotten into so far.

I actually just started up tales of the abyss last week and am about 2 hours into it. Cool if I hop in and catch up?

[quote name='Sito']I actually just started up tales of the abyss last week and am about 2 hours into it. Cool if I hop in and catch up?[/QUOTE]

Sure you can hop on. :)

I'm waiting for some more PM's and letting people catch up. So if you just get to Chesedonia, that would be great.

Also, I'm thinking it's OK if we fall behind a bit, we just need to motivate each other to tame this backlog beast.

Ok, sorry for the delay everyone. I've had some minor medical problems which have been taking up A LOT of my time. I'll update the list and everything, hopefully you guys are still interested, please let me know. Thanks everyone and sorry for the delay.

My family has been taking turns getting sick, plus a large influx of work load, so while I am still playing when ever I can but I've only just made it to Fubras River.

I hope I can catch up in July...

bread's done
Back