Bacon Cups!

emdub

CAGiversary!
Bacon Cups!!:drool:

spread_cupdetail.jpg

The greatest advance in bacon technology since wrapping it around steak!

ahhh bacon....

Did you know that if you have a particularly difficult mouse to catch in your snap trap, give up on the cheese, and use a cigarrette lighter to heat a small piece of bacon, and place that on your trap... the mouse he cannot resist the temptation that is bacon...

Off to lunch now, gonna go get one of those baconators from Wendy's....

Curse you and your bacon post OP:applause:

there should be a bacon thread.

My roomate in college would buy cans of bacon from a bodega type place. The shit looked disgusting, slimey, and raw and he'd eat it right down. A whole can at a time.

[quote name='emdub']Bacon Cups!!:drool:

spread_cupdetail.jpg

The greatest advance in bacon technology since wrapping it around steak![/QUOTE]
But they ruined it by putting salad in the cups! They should put a crouton and piece of egg in there then call it breakfast cups!

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Explain...[/quote]

Lets just say it involves a super fancy restaurant, bacon, the shitter and meeting my in-laws-to-be for the first time.

[quote name='javeryh']Lets just say it involves a super fancy restaurant, bacon, the shitter and meeting my in-laws-to-be for the first time.[/quote]Surprise, surprise...

[quote name='javeryh']Lets just say it involves a super fancy restaurant, bacon, the shitter and meeting my in-laws-to-be for the first time.[/quote]
Hilarity.

ba·con /ˈbeɪ
thinsp.png
kən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bey-kuh
thinsp.png
n] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.the back and sides of the hog, salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food.

Therefore turkey bacon != bacon.

I like bacon as much as the next guy, but that looks nasty yo.

Bacon Bits > This.

I DON'T CARE IF MOST BACON BITS ARE NOT REAL BACON FOO!

bread's done
Back