Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do?

They wouldn't find anything. Nothing at all.

Btw, anyone know the best way to dispose of dead bodies?

me, sprawled out and unconscious on the floor with nothing but a party hat and a pair of reebok pumps on and a bottle of maker's mark empty next to me.

They'd take a look at me and say "This can't be the man responsible for deleting the internet" and walk out.

Then I'd quickly spring to my feet, change into a business suit, grab my briefcase, kiss my woman and tell her I'll never see her again, jump out the window, and board a private jet to Tokyo, Japan.

[quote name='Apossum']me, sprawled out and unconscious on the floor with nothing but a party hat and a pair of reebok pumps on and a bottle of maker's mark empty next to me.

They'd take a look at me and say "This can't be the man responsible for deleting the internet" and walk out.

Then I'd quickly spring to my feet, change into a business suit, grab my briefcase, kiss my woman and tell her I'll never see her again, jump out the window, and board a private jet to Tokyo, Japan.[/quote]

What

What the hell is maker's mark? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Tiphireth']What

What the hell is maker's mark? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

a brand of whiskey. hey, weird question, weird response. :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']a brand of whiskey. hey, weird question, weird response. :lol:[/quote]

Dunno why, but it always cracks me up when someone replies to a fucked up post/picture on 4chan or something with just 'what'. So, there you go. But whiskey? That's all? Psh.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Dunno why, but it always cracks me up when someone replies to a fucked up post/picture on 4chan or something with just 'what'. So, there you go. But whiskey? That's all? Psh.[/QUOTE]

that's how i would've responded ;) hey, i was under the impression 4chan was like mostly hentai anyway, so how could something be too fucked up for it :lol:

and the whiskey has a party hat on too, which makes it extreme whiskey.

[quote name='Apossum']that's how i would've responded ;) hey, i was under the impression 4chan was like mostly hentai anyway, so how could something be too fucked up for it :lol:[/quote]

My first time there, I clicked /d/. 'Nuff said. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']My first time there, I clicked /d/. 'Nuff said. :lol:[/QUOTE]

never heard of that symbol...what's /d/?

[quote name='Starwishi']The Feds raid your house. What do they find?[/QUOTE]

More DVD's then Blockbuster...lots of unpaid bills, and yea, that's about it.

[quote name='Tiphireth']What

What the hell is maker's mark? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? I don't even drink and I know what Makers Mark is.

Maybe it's because I'm from KY....

[quote name='Apossum']never heard of that symbol...what's /d/?[/quote]

/d/ is /d/ickgirls and 'alternative' stuff- Sounding, preggers, ect. I learned not to go there anymore. :lol:

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Are you serious? I don't even drink and I know what Makers Mark is.

Maybe it's because I'm from KY....[/quote]

Probably. All we hear about around here is Fat Tire and New Belgium.

[quote name='Tiphireth']/d/ is /d/ickgirls and 'alternative' stuff- Sounding, preggers, ect. I learned not to go there anymore. :lol:

[/quote]

jeez, and i'm reminded there is no god. :(
;)

Probably. All we hear about around here is Fat Tire and New Belgium.

ah, I wish the New Belgium beers would make it over here to the midwest (at least, I haven't seen it anywhere.) I've been dying for a Trippel for about 2 years now.

[quote name='Apossum']jeez, and i'm reminded there is no god. :(
;)[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?! I'm still here, just lax in my duties thanks to the MegaMan X Collection. ;)

ah, I wish the New Belgium beers would make it over here to the midwest (at least, I haven't seen it anywhere.) I've been dying for a Trippel for about 2 years now.

Since they got their start here, everyone's all about supporting the 'little guy' versus the big companies. Frankly, I don't drink, so it doesn't matter much to me. :lol:

Me, sitting behind a big oak desk with lots of coke piled high on it. They come in through the door with guns drawn, and I jump up with my M-16 equipped with grenade launcher and yell "Say hello to my little friend!"

They'd find my wife playing WOW on her PC. She probably wouldnt even notice them in the apt for a while, either that or she would start talking to them as if they were me without looking up from her monitor...

[quote name='Apossum']me, sprawled out and unconscious on the floor with nothing but a party hat and a pair of reebok pumps on and a bottle of maker's mark empty next to me.

Then I'd quickly spring to my feet, change into a business suit, grab my briefcase, kiss my woman and tell her I'll never see her again, jump out the window, and board a private jet to Tokyo, Japan.[/QUOTE]

i think there is no topping this post.

The KGB! The two units would begin to brawl over raiding rights, while outside Interpol agents carefully plan how to dispose of the winner. Little do they know that each one of them has a sniper on them courtesy of NATO......

A pile of dirty laundry, papers scattered around, empty beer bottles, various CDs & DVDs, cigarette buds, and me passed out on my bed with my shirt over my head. Nothing unusual.

Nothing at my house, but speaking of cops... I was watching it a few months ago and on one of their Mardi-Gras episodes I saw a guy I went to high school with being arrested for going down on some random girl in public! Damn, Mardi Gras' the best. It's too bad I didn't tape that episode. Now I just need for this damn high school reunion crap to come along sooner :)

bread's done
Back