bad feedback and a stolen code (mods please help!)

omgmoosetracks

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last week or longer I traded with a new fellow CAG, I had a code and he had "codes" to give me,
I decided to trade my Mrs.pacman code for his Microsoft points, so hr says "go ahead and post your code I'll post mine before this time I'm at work so sorry if I'm responding late" I go oh ok no biggie, so I post my game code. The hours pass and it gets to said time he said he'd post his codes, I'm happy I'll get some points! Then 5 or so hours pass by, I check to see if he read the msg and he had..... odd I thought well maybe something came up, I let a day go by and still no codes, so I call him out. He tells me this "hey what's your email so I can gift you the codes oh btw you'll be getting 10$ instead of 5 because Amazon doesn't have 100 point cards " now I'm excited but something tells me to give him my junk email just incase he Try's anything sketchy. So I give him that, and he says the codes will arrive tonight. So I wait and wait and wait 2 days later i still have no emails.

So I post a negative review on his feedback page, saying he stole my code and sent me nothing, this is where it gets sad, he goes and leaves negative feedback and claims I stole his codes that he posted and said I never posted my code! I wasn't ok with this at all..I'm still not. (Mods I believe you can see the convo between me and this person).I told him to say so if stole it and that he must have been desperate if he wanted to steal a Mrs pacman code. But I'd like to see something done.

I realize that this is late to be reporting this issue and stuff but I've been very busy the last few weeks only hopping on for a few mins at a time. Mods please help me :( I'd like to something done. Thank you

Retaliatory neg feedback removed.

Put user InsertCoin into Trading Ban until the issue is resolved.

OP, it's much more helpful to name the other party than have us go through your feedback to go find the user in question.

Retaliatory neg feedback removed.

Put user InsertCoin into Trading Ban until the issue is resolved.

OP, it's much more helpful to name the other party than have us go through your feedback to go find the user in question.
oh thank you so much! Maybe now people will trade with me again! And sorryy politeness got the best of me I didn't wanna be rude but from now on I'll make sure to say the name in my posts if that happens

Sorry again I'm kind new to this all

bread's done
Back