Bad Game Launch! SF4!

Furashu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Some Online retailers dont have it yet.
Some stores are releasing today, some didnt get it.
Some stores are releasing tommorrow, some have it but dont want to put it out till tommorrow.
Online Retailers didnt ship it till today.

arcade stick allocations were made for like 10 people....
capcom's marketing tried to hype the game up so much yet their quantities available were not enough. i know the economy sucks, but holy crap theyre a multi million dollar company!! they only sold 86K copies of SF4 in japan and said "ITS SOLD OUT" but there wasnt even 100k copies....

why did they make it so difficult?

[quote name='Furashu']Some Online retailers dont have it yet.
Some stores are releasing today, some didnt get it.
Some stores are releasing tommorrow, some have it but dont want to put it out till tommorrow.
Online Retailers didnt ship it till today.

arcade stick allocations were made for like 10 people....
capcom's marketing tried to hype the game up so much yet their quantities available were not enough. i know the economy sucks, but holy crap theyre a multi million dollar company!! they only sold 86K copies of SF4 in japan and said "ITS SOLD OUT" but there wasnt even 100k copies....

why did they make it so difficult?[/quote]

WTF, they only made 10 arcade sticks. Man those are going to be rare, I'd ebay that shit If I had one!

[quote name='homeland']WTF, they only made 10 arcade sticks. Man those are going to be rare, I'd ebay that shit If I had one![/quote]

it was a hyperbole. :applause:

It's a good thing that you are impatient to get your hands on it. My Target sold out of them before noon. It's a hot item. You should know by now most games are available Wednesday afternoon at all major retailers. Gamestop was allowed to sell them early if you preordered them there.

bread's done
Back