Bad Goozex Traders Master List- Updated Nove. 10, 2010

[quote name='dfg']Gametz is a game-for-game system though, right? Goozex isn't.[/QUOTE]

Super late here, but for anyone else who may be wondering:

GameTZ is not so much a trading "system" of any type, as it is a facilitator for finding other traders who may be interested in making trades with you. It's like the Marketplace forums here, but with more tools for finding potential trades, as well as a better and more detailed feedback system. On GameTZ you might be trading game-for-game, or game-for-money, or game-for-something-else-entirely; it's all up to the traders involved.

Goozex is a good site, but once and a while there's a few bad apples

taz31: I sent disc only as he requested he filed a negative demanding full package, and he's a hassle

Don't trade with this guy thedamnman21, he's got an APO address and doesn't understand mail takes longer to get there

ironwave apparently isn't sending games. before this August, his feedback score consisted of 9 positive, 2 negative, and 1 neutral.

semikid - Got the 800 point game I sent him, but filed bad feedback and refuses to respond to me. It's been over 3 months of me sending him messages and he will not reply. Right now I'm having Goozex look into it.
Update: Just realized that Goozex replied. They said that the buyer must confirm that they received the game in order for me to receive points.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Update: Just realized that Goozex replied. They said that the buyer must confirm that they received the game in order for me to receive points.[/QUOTE]

So someone can get the game, leave neg. feedback to be a douche, and then not leave confirmation, and there's nothing you can do about it?

Sounds like a fantastic time. :roll:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']So someone can get the game, leave neg. feedback to be a douche, and then not leave confirmation, and there's nothing you can do about it?

Sounds like a fantastic time. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yup, gotta love how much they care.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']semikid - Got the 800 point game I sent him, but filed bad feedback and refuses to respond to me. It's been over 3 months of me sending him messages and he will not reply. Right now I'm having Goozex look into it.
Update: Just realized that Goozex replied. They said that the buyer must confirm that they received the game in order for me to receive points.[/QUOTE]

Semikid sucks.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']semikid - Got the 800 point game I sent him, but filed bad feedback and refuses to respond to me. It's been over 3 months of me sending him messages and he will not reply. Right now I'm having Goozex look into it.
Update: Just realized that Goozex replied. They said that the buyer must confirm that they received the game in order for me to receive points.[/QUOTE]

hmmm all of my goozex trades were good but this makes me never want to trade on there again.

With all the good deals on CAG, it's almost easier to just buy new.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']So someone can get the game, leave neg. feedback to be a douche, and then not leave confirmation, and there's nothing you can do about it?

Sounds like a fantastic time. :roll:[/QUOTE]

No, you have to use delivery confirmation. Just like ebay and every other site like this.

Always use DC. No matter if it's a 100 point game or a 1000 point game. Using Paypal shipper that you can find on their forums and then only costs around 0.19 cents.

Xobyte

Was matched up to receive a complete copy of Lunar Legend for the GBA and he sends me the game, manual all in a DS case with a crappy printout. What the fuck?

I think I'll be adding one soon. its been 4 days past promised shipping date, e still hasn't confirmed shipment, and the guy has a history of "negative - game not sent". Hacks me off too since I already have the games' sequel from a great trader.....

AlphakirA - Item not received

The guy has had 7 days to click the "confirmed shipped" button, and three days to answer a trade cancellation request, and now 15 trades marked "Item not recieved"

EDIT::: the seller canceled the trade not long after I gave negative feedback...so basically if he needed the points fast for a trade, he got them, and now he doesn't have negative feedback either. At least I got my points faster. Almost seems like a scam, doesn't it? makes you wonder....

Last edited by a moderator:
Comminup

Requested Kung Fu Panda, complete. He sent me Kung Fu Panda from the Kung Fu Panda/Indy Jones dual pack of games with the cover art cut so that it would only show Kung Fu Panda.

zacksnini

I sent this guy a disc only Fatal Frame, which I played on my PS2 and know it works, and he negged me saying it doesn't work. Now, this copy did have some scratches and whatnot but I got this copy before the reprints, when it was rare, just because I wanted to play the game.

Of course, I disputed and said I'd take the return and pay the shipping but he didn't respond for 5 days. Knowing my fucked, I requested the trade be canceled and that he can keep the game. What do you know? He confirms the cancellation withing hours.:roll:

The guys got a ton of feedback and is one of the top traders... so I doubt Goozex will do anything to him.

to be blunt when you use a trade service like this its almost like asking to get ripped off.

I dont trade games with people I dont know are 100% legit. Haven't gotten ripped off yet.

Doesn't matter if the chance of being ripped off is 5% or 50% its pretty much just a matter of time.

[quote name='retrad']to be blunt when you use a trade service like this its almost like asking to get ripped off.

I dont trade games with people I dont know are 100% legit. Haven't gotten ripped off yet.

Doesn't matter if the chance of being ripped off is 5% or 50% its pretty much just a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

So, what, you only trade with family members?

Obviously there is a degree of risk, but your statement is asinine.

If this is still being updated:

Add:
Entrager

Supposed to ship CoD BO by 3/25. I waited a few days in case he actually did ship and just forgot to mark it as such, but it's now a week later and still not confirmed shipped. Sent him a PM 3 days ago, no response. Looking at his feedback, he has mostly positive, but there are several "positive" comments that mention that it took the guy far too long to ship.

They really need to do something about people who ship late. Once or twice is excusable if it's a day or two late, but repeat offenders who are several days late need to be put on auto time-out or something.

UGH.

User: electronicbliss

Run the fuck away if you get matched up with this guy. Not once has he sent the entire package, but he's also a complete asshole. I've had to email Goozex regarding his behavior and it looks like I'm going to have to again.

The first trade was bad enough: wasn't the complete package, he called me a douche and said he'd never trade with me again. I get matched up with him again (about a year later) for another game. This time, I don't even open the package and I put "return to sender" on it. Now he's demanding reimbursement for shipping after I had already reminded him that he wasn't going to trade with me from now on. WHAT A DAMNED HEADACHE.

[quote name='punkmaggit']UGH.

User: electronicbliss

Run the fuck away if you get matched up with this guy. Not once has he sent the entire package, but he's also a complete asshole. I've had to email Goozex regarding his behavior and it looks like I'm going to have to again.

The first trade was bad enough: wasn't the complete package, he called me a douche and said he'd never trade with me again. I get matched up with him again (about a year later) for another game. This time, I don't even open the package and I put "return to sender" on it. Now he's demanding reimbursement for shipping after I had already reminded him that he wasn't going to trade with me from now on. WHAT A DAMNED HEADACHE.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by "not once"?

I mean the first time I got a game from him the art insert was a cheap printout. The second time was supposed to have been a long-box PS1 game, but it was evident that it wasn't just by looking at the package.

I placed a request for Heavy Rain (yes, overpaid greatly at 1000 points but it's not real money to me and I got my points by trading in cheaper games) and was matched with Ventara (Canada). Haven't received it yet after nearly a month (supposedly shipped 4/15) - going through the dispute process with Goozex.

Bummer. My first bad trade.

No posts to this thread in over a year. Can probably let the thread die since Goozex is pretty much dead at the moment.

bread's done
Back