Bad news for those looking forward to the Aeon Flux movie...

[quote name='rabbitt']Yeah, but she's hot. Who cares.[/QUOTE]

man thats just the tip of the iceberg... the charlize theron in monster is still out of my league.

I like that it looks overly-surreal... I think it might be worth checking out.

I don't listen to critics, either way.

It looks really cool but then again I think it is going to be shit. As much as I want to belive that it will be a good movie I have no faith in it. This just proves it even more that it isnt going to be good.

[quote name='Brak']I like that it looks overly-surreal... I think it might be worth checking out.

I don't listen to critics, either way.[/QUOTE]

I gotta admit that the part in the trailer where she lands a centimeter shy of all those blades in the grass looked pimp as hell. I may rent it, not a movie i'm gonna go run out and see.

[quote name='Xevious']The cartoon was pretty cool. I didnt really think it could translate though.....[/QUOTE]

They really needed someone who looks more like Lara Flynn Boyle.

As for Trevor Goodchild - I bet that Cillian Murphy guy would have been good in the role.

[quote name='rabbitt']Yeah, but she's hot. Who cares.[/QUOTE]
Yea, that seems to be the only thing good thing about the movie.

I think I'll wait until Monday and watch Charlize on Arrested Development.

I thought it was just suppose to be an excuse for her to run around in skimpy clothes with her boobies hanging out. Even if the movie is crap I bet the UMD will sell well lol.
Can't imagine anyone was expecting a decent movie out of it.

Yeah this wasn't surprising becuase they have spent too much on advertising so of course they wouldn't want any bad press about it just before it hits theatres.

I saw a little of the cartoon last weekend on MTV. From what I saw, it seems like the story is pretty deep, so the movie did have potential.

On a related note, I was at Cinemark last weekend, and I saw a movie poster of the Ewe Boll suckfest Bloodrayne. The bast part was, it was written all over in permanent marker and had gum sticking to the window. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']On a related note, I was at Cinemark last weekend, and I saw a movie poster of the Ewe Boll suckfest Bloodrayne. The bast part was, it was written all over in permanent marker and had gum sticking to the window. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Are you refering to this ugly beast?

Although I'm annoyed that they didn't use Ensign Roe from ST:TNG (who is a spittin' image of Aeon Flux), I don't mind Charlize (since she's hot) but I don't expect this to win any Oscars.

[quote name='jaykrue']Although I'm annoyed that they didn't use Ensign Roe from ST:TNG (who is a spittin' image of Aeon Flux), I don't mind Charlize (since she's hot) but I don't expect this to win any Oscars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would have worked.

Would have been cooler to get a big name director instead of a big name actress.

[quote name='dcfox']Are you refering to this ugly beast?

[/QUOTE]

Ohh yeah... two words for you:

Michelle Rodriguez....

WHY the hell does she have to appear in every form of media... Whats next being in a video game..... oh wait.... /Le sob

[quote name='dcfox']Are you refering to this ugly beast?

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Except it was just her upper torso.

I also eagerly await Boll's Tetris: The Movie.

Lara Flynn Boyle would've broken in half during the filming of this movie. Besides she probably couldn't stand up straight with two 10-pound weights strapped to her chest.

It's a great time to be a cheap ass gamer.

bread's done
Back