Bad Trade

barack obama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I made a trade with a user named kingtrea. i sent him my Guitar Hero Aerosmith. He was supposed to send me his dead rising. he said he shipped out September 7. He then said i should get it within the next 2 days on sept 11. I gave him a lot of time and sent him many pms since. I told i would report him and give bad feedback if i didn't get the game but no response. i have finally had enough after almost 2 weeks since he said he shipped priority mail. Do not trade with him he is a scammer. Also other than giving him bad feedback is there anything else i can do? I have all of the pms sent by both of us saved.

contact one of the Moderators(not sure of all their screen names). they have a procedure for dealing with bad trades.

contact a mod. to find one go to the forums, scroll all the way down and any names in bold white are mods. they will investigate it and possibly have him suspended/banned. as well as leaving negative feedback. also, i believe if he did in fact ship it priority mail. i believe it should have free delivery confirmation. or is that just a online thing?

here ya go. shipwreck is the only one on at the moment

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=2907

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']contact a mod. to find one go to the forums, scroll all the way down and any names in bold white are mods. they will investigate it and possibly have him suspended/banned. as well as leaving negative feedback. also, i believe if he did in fact ship it priority mail. i believe it should have free delivery confirmation. or is that just a online thing?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's online only, but people who aren't willing to put out an extra $.80 to ensure they are protected are making a bad decision. I'm sorry about your bad trade, but lately everybody has been getting justice in someway, so don't worry.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Pretty sure it's online only, but people who aren't willing to put out an extra $.80 to ensure they are protected are making a bad decision. I'm sorry about your bad trade, but lately everybody has been getting justice in someway, so don't worry.[/QUOTE]

ah, yeah i didnt know if that was online only or not, thanks for the info. though it does seem a bit odd to me that someone would shell out $5 for priority mail. and not pay a little more for delivery confirmation.

DC is not always reliable. If a package accidentally gets delivered to your neighbor and you never see it, it still comes up as being delivered in the system.

bread's done
Back