Balding CAGs

AshesofWake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Anybody else a CAG that's starting to bald? I just turned 27 and my hair is getting super thin in the middle and it's starting to go for that ring around the head look. I know hair isn't a big deal. But I'm starting to feel like I should pull a CheapyD and just shave it all off.

Any CAGs have some input? Do the ladies still care that much? It's been a while since I've been dating since my last break up and so far from what I've asked females they don't care too much.

Either way. Balding male CAGs. How have you dealt with it? Or am I the only one haha.

It was no big deal, at least for me. I first shaved my head about 3 years ago when it was becoming apparent that keeping my hair would be a problem much sooner than later. It was a "you can't fire me, I quit" thing. Did it on the day before my 30th birthday, and other than a 3 month blip at the beginning of this year, haven't looked back.

If you have a weird shaped head or something, YMMV. I've actually had more interest from females since I did it, although I also look a little better now than I did back then so I'm not sure how much of an impact that has actually had, if any. There are certainly girls out there who highly value a dude's hair, but at least to me, no hair is better than sad looking hair.

You never know what'll happen...shaving my head wound up (unintentionally on my part...although I'm 6'6 so I guess I stand out) making me a D/E-level internet celebrity thanks to being noticed at concert that was being streamed on the internet. That "D/E" is based on Cheapy claiming to be a C-level internet celebrity, by the way. Tall Bald Guys unite.

My hairline receded a little in front, where's it's real sparse. Not thick enough like everywhere else, and I'm not sure how to "fix" it, because everywhere else it's just normal. I just feel like I have a gigantic forehead now.

That hair regrowth shit you put on with a dropper is a waste of time. Takes like half a year for minor results and you have to keep using it for life, because when you stop the hair that grew in falls right out again. Same with the shampoo. And all that stuff has disclaimers that it's only for crown balding and whatnot, and doesn't work with frontal hairline.

I've got those blessing/curse genetics where I'll always look 10-15 years younger than my age (as do my dad and grandfather), but because of that the receding hairline looks "wrong."

Yeah I wish I was tall. I'm a 5'6" hairy mother fucker. It's actually a really sick joke. I have hair everywhere except for my head now haha. I guess I might just go and shave it. See if my head is weird shaped or not without hair. Sigh. Any hat recommendations anyone? Haha.

And yeah I've tried Rogaine and all that crap. I just can't be consistent with my work schedule for those things and they're just so messy too. Blah.

I'm 30 and still have good hair, but I have noticed a slight recede on my hairline on the front. I've stopped wearing ballcaps as I think it contributes to the thinned out hair.

For me it started around 27. To combat it, I just started cutting my hair super short. Either no guard, or #1 guard. Now it just looks like I have a near-shaved head.

It bothered me at first, but eventually I stopped caring. I've got more important things in life to worry about.

My hair started thinning/receeding when I was about 21-22. I had pretty much always kept my hair short anyway so it was a no brainer to just hack it all off. Thank God that in the mid-90's Michael Jordan made it 'sexy' to go completely bald.

I've been 'pulling a Cheapy D' now for 15+ years. I wouldn't go for longer hair now even if I could.

Hostyl1

Do you use anything specific to keep your head shaved? I've been using Schick Hydros, but I wish there was a creme or something that would just get rid of the hair instead of having to "bic it" everyday.

Dude, some women don't care but some do but they won't tell you to your face. If you are thinking on shaving your head make sure to grow a goatee. The facial hair is a good complement especially to those who may have round features or a pudgy face. It adds character and a bit of a cavalier look. Believe me. Unless your head looks like a bullet or a piece of broccoli with crazy lumps try it. You might look like a bad ass. Good luck !

[quote name='dothog']Note: If you shave your head, you have to shave your pubes. It's in the rules.[/QUOTE]

Does the linoleum match the lack of window treatments?

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I've stopped wearing ballcaps as I think it contributes to the thinned out hair.[/QUOTE]

For me I think it was having long hair. I was a metalhead in highschool and had long hair down to the middle of my back. Always pulled it in a ponytail and I think yanking those hairs at the front back all the time had them pulled out so much that the follicles just said "fuck it, I'm done making new hair."

[quote name='dothog']Note: If you shave your head, you have to shave your pubes. It's in the rules.[/QUOTE]

Oh no. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

i've already agreed to that. I want someone to walk in while im masturbating and wondering why i'm choking a miniature version of myself.

But also, for cags that have shaved their heads, did you do it the first time yourself? or go to a place to do it? I know stupid question, but I've watched my roommates shave their heads (asianz) and it always seems to not be consistent. haha.

any advice on that, thanks.

bread's done
Back