Ban Appeal for Trade Ban upcoming

negim8264

CAGiversary!
First and for most I was to explain why I am doing a ban appeal for my trade ban possibly account ban. I made 2 accounts and my previous account was trade ban and after 2 years I made another account, this account. My original account was Yugi8264.

I can't exactly remember why I was banned. I was bidding on a dv8mad's lowball auction and I believe I paid him but I was so scared of being scammed because previously I was scammed on ebay for 600 and there was no tracking confirmation. After a month I tried getting the 600 back but I never got it back.

So I told him that if I don't get the package after 2 weeks I will open up a case on paypal. Apparently there was an address comfirmation issue. Afterwards me and a bunch of members started arguing and I was badmouthing this website. Thats why I got the trade ban or account ban for about 2 years.

A couple of years later I made this account, Negim8264 and I didn't think much about the situation until now. Although it seems that there is still an address confirmation issue I have other options available to pay the seller if the first or second doesn't work.

bread's done
Back