Ban this user!

[quote name='defender']YOU ARE THE BIGGEST fuckING ASSHOLE EVER!

If this was my fucking site...[/quote]

You are right on with that first statement. I think you might want to retract that second part, though - definitely not the right place to use the f-word. You've climbed so high to your rank as CAG Technical Advisor, and then you go ahead and call this site something like that. I don't think CheapyD would appreciate that.

you should hear me talk is person...

I cus and swear all day..the only time I dont is in front of my kids...or at least I try not to.

CheapyD is a NYer and I am sure he has heard much worse.

Also look at all my other posts...I dont post the F word normally. But I thought to go all out. I was typing about a mile a minute at this guy...it flowed so well.

[quote name='defender']you should hear me talk is person...

I cus and swear all day..the only time I dont is in front of my kids...or at least I try not to.

CheapyD is a NYer and I am sure he has heard much worse.

Also look at all my other posts...I dont post the F word normally. But I thought to go all out. I was typing about a mile a minute at this guy...it flowed so well.[/quote]

Just because he's heard worse doesn't make doing it ok for you. Killing 20 is bad but then so is killing only one. And don't let that power go to your head =D

There's nothing wrong with creating backups of games you bought from a friend and then opting to trade the originals to a store. Nothing.

[quote name='Firebrand']There's nothing wrong with creating backups of games you bought from a friend and then opting to trade the originals to a store. Nothing.[/quote]

Assuming, of course, you destroy the backups when you do so.

[quote name='Firebrand']And add to the land fills?[/quote]

Well, you should have thought of that before you bought the CD-Rs. They are going to end up in the trash eventually.

[quote name='Firebrand']There's nothing wrong with creating backups of games you bought from a friend and then opting to trade the originals to a store. Nothing.[/quote]

...and if you believe that, I have some Florida swampland I can sell you.

[quote name='Firebrand']Saving Money is a bad thing? Since when?[/quote]

I don't think anyone here said that saving money is a bad thing. Many of us, however, believe that theft and fraud are bad things.

When you sell the originals, you are selling with them the right to use the content, not just the physical media. Continuing to use the backups is theft of intellectual property.

[quote name='"guessed"']I don't think anyone here said that saving money is a bad thing. Many of us, however, believe that theft and fraud are bad things.[/quot

well im not one of "us", make all the backups you want firebrand, who gives a flying fuck what anyone else thinks?

If you don't care what people think, why don't you post your full name and address, along with a statement that you make illegal backups.

We'll see what the lawyers for the various game publishers think.

Its not really a big deal. We arnt supporting illegal activities and he trying to trick us. He hasent done anything of ban worthy. Ban worthy is when you repeaditly break the rules, even after cheapyD has given you warnings. I doubt that he should get banned for that.

[quote name='Spriggan240']Its not really a big deal. We arnt supporting illegal activities and he trying to trick us. He hasent done anything of ban worthy. Ban worthy is when you repeaditly break the rules, even after cheapyD has given you warnings. I doubt that he should get banned for that.[/quote]

I don't think that anyone really wants you to stand up for them. Being associated with you doesn't quite help thier case.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Not to mention bumping up a post that's over a month old.[/quote]

But WSB, if he didn't do thing like that, how in the world would he be able to get more than 400 posts in less than a month? :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Not to mention bumping up a post that's over a month old.[/quote]

We really should make that a punishable offense...and make it retroactive to, say...January 4th, 2004. Yes. That's a good date.

bread's done
Back