Band Hero - Complete Band Kit (PS3 & 360) - $49.99 @ Target.com

I gotta resist the urge on this one. It's a good party game and some or all of your other instruments will work with guitar hero as well. The songs are more popular (like pop). Kids will love it too so it's a good buy if you don't have it yet.

This is awesome! I was looking for a complete band set and missed out on the Toys R Us major clearance last year. This is a great deal!

Also this is compatible with several of the Rock Band games including The Beatles!

Band Hero has an unlovely rep but it's a good game. The interface and features are exactly the same as Guitar Hero 5, which short of Rock Band 3 is as good as music games get. And unlike pretty much every other music game, the achievements are within reach of a normal human being.

I've been trying to sell this at yard sales for the last year. Nobody will bite @ $30 and shipping it out is just unreasonable. Be careful u may get stuck with it since it has no resale value whatsoever.

[quote name='brewin']I've been trying to sell this at yard sales for the last year. Nobody will bite @ $30 and shipping it out is just unreasonable. Be careful u may get stuck with it since it has no resale value whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Ever thought that people might want to buy something to actually use it?

[quote name='brewin']I've been trying to sell this at yard sales for the last year. Nobody will bite @ $30 and shipping it out is just unreasonable. Be careful u may get stuck with it since it has no resale value whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
New or used?

Have you tried Craigslist?

I have an extra new one that I found on clearance for $20 that I have been meaning to unload.

Is this the company with the faulty wires? There was a discussion about that on here. Don't remember if it's these.

FYI, I got one of these from Sears clearance several months back and the wiring on the drum kit was dry rotting out. It was a very simple call to get this taken care of. They seemed aware it happens, had me email a pic of my receipt and sent me a new drum kit very quickly. I didn't even have to send in the old one. It was probably the second most pleasant customer service experience for a problem that I've ever had.

I bit mainly for the guitar, it's hard to find a wireless GH3/GHWT/GH5/BH guitar alone for under $50. The game, mic, and drums are just a bonus or maybe I'll try to sell them cheap.

[quote name='sgr76']I gotta resist the urge on this one. It's a good party game and some or all of your other instruments will work with guitar hero as well. The songs are more popular (like pop). Kids will love it too so it's a good buy if you don't have it yet.[/QUOTE]

:360: All Band Hero instruments work with Guitar Hero, they are the same game and same controllers. Additionally they work for Rock Band.

:360: All Band Hero instruments work with Guitar Hero, they are the same game and same controllers. Additionally they work for Rock Band.

Didin't know about this, thanks for the heads up.
rwsadfafg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']I thought it was back in stock since this month old thread is being bumped...[/QUOTE]

44.99 at best buy.com for ps3 version, free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ritchardf']44.99 at best buy.com for ps3 version, free shipping[/QUOTE]

Good find. Thinkin about grabbing this w/ the 160 GB PS3 w/ bluetooth for $249 this week.

Try a pawn shop? It seems one is popping up on every corner where I live. You prolly won't get $30, but anything is better then it taking up space. I unloaded a bunch of GH/RB stuff at various pawns shops. They "buy anything of value"

[quote name='ritchardf']44.99 at best buy.com for ps3 version, free shipping[/QUOTE]

Gah! Xbox360 version is $110....

I just wanted to find a decent condition working wireless guitar so I can play again. I don't care about the drums ect... People frigin want $40+ for just the guitar most places.

bread's done
Back