Band Hero Super Bundle (PS3) - $45 @ WalMart w/ Free Store PickUp!

TEC

CAGiversary!
The bundles comes with:

-Band Hero Game
-Guitar (w/ strap)
-Drums
-Microphone

(Original listing price: $160)

I ordered one for myself and the shipping was only $2, so don't be afraid of a high S&H price. These things go for well over $130 on Ebay, so I'm glad I found a set for a low price. I would post a link but CAG don't allow new users to do so. :cry:

NOTE: These instruments ARE compatible with Rock Band and Guitar Hero titles. The instruments will work for any of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='padlok']Link?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Can you not f'king READ the OP's post? He's new and can't post links yet. You are too f'king lazy, evidently, to use a search function...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Band-Hero-Super-Bundle-with-Guitar-Mic-and-nbsp-Drums-PS3/11974286

This is a great price. It looks like RB is slowing the DLC to just the remaining stuff in the pipe (which seems to mostly be the songs from RB Blitz, if you don't already have them). Of course, GH is dead and has been for a while. The remaining stock of instruments are drying up... So if you don't have a closet full from all the previous releases, you'd be wise to pick one of these up. I think the drums in this set are wired, but the guitar is not.

This is a great deal on a full set of instruments. I picked up this set (as back up instruments) during BF weekend when Newegg had it fro $39.

Just a heads up for you, there have been problems with cables that weren't manufactured correctly and there were whole batches of these that had cable sheathes that disintegrated right out of the box.

The MIDI cable in my kit was in this condition but the cables for the drum kit were fine so be sure to check everything in the box, even if you're not going to use it right away.

Rock on!
TMG

I wish I could find a 360 set for something like that price. Dumb question - it looks like there are 2 cymbals. Doesn't Rock Band use 3 cymbals? So are pro drums out?

[quote name='crunchewy']I wish I could find a 360 set for something like that price. Dumb question - it looks like there are 2 cymbals. Doesn't Rock Band use 3 cymbals? So are pro drums out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Rockband uses 3 cymbals, but you can activate them individually so you can play pro-mode with less than 3. As for the BH drums, I haven't used them yet, since I bought them as a backup/guest set.

Rock on!
TMG

As mentioned numerous times already, you can just buy the PS2 kit from Gamestop for $20. They are the same exact instruments. If you still want Band Hero, you'll have to buy a PS3 copy, but you can find those for cheap.

bread's done
Back