Band of Brothers DVD TIN 19.99 bucks at Target!!

billyrox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Was driving home from work today and went to pick up a CD for my niece at Target.

Anyway, some guy picked up 2 copies of Band of Brothers as I was shopping. I went to the shelf and saw they were only 19.99 for the tin edition:applause:. There was 2 copies left so I picked up a copy for myself. I guess its on sale this week.

I can say this is a very good deal, considering I bot my set for lot more while back.
iy.gif

iy.gif

The online prices are often independent from store prices. Amazon fulfills Target's online orders, with the assistance of distributor "customer direct fulfilment" programs. They usually operate independently. In my experience, Target never advertises all of their store deals in their flyer, so if you don't have it, and want the SD version, it's worth a trip. Amazon has been price matching B&M's, as well, so maybe you also want to add it to your cart, for an "alert" til you go to Target.

Ill confirm this.. It is a nationwide temporary price cut $59.99 down to $19.99. The store i work at in Broward county Florida doesn't sell to many so im sure that's why

In case anyone is wondering this sale price is in effect until 4/2. So I'm going to hold off a little bit and wait to see if a better price comes along in the next month or so.

^ITS PROB gonna sell out. i wet the other day and fold the last copy hidden behind some other dvds. guessin someone was trying to hide it but luckily i like the Martin sitcom and luckily saw it behind it when i picked it up to look at it haha

[quote name='Josef']In case anyone is wondering this sale price is in effect until 4/2. So I'm going to hold off a little bit and wait to see if a better price comes along in the next month or so.[/QUOTE]

That's a dumb idea. This retails at $60. You likely won't find it cheaper anywhere unless there is a warehouse somewhere full of these things and they get clearanced off sometime.

I bought this blind during the Amazon $35 sale for the BR set. My roommate and I have watched the first 8 episodes and have loved every single one. We are trying to stretch it out because it would have been very easy to be through all 10 by now. If you enjoy Saving Private Ryan and such realistic WWII films and you don't have a BR player/PS3 this set would probably be for you. I'm not sorry at all that I jumped on the set and for $20, if you still buy DVDs, this is pretty much a must buy.

I've had my copy of it for years, got it for $40 then. $19.99? Yeahhh... if you like WW2 related stuff, buy this up.

i picked up the last copy at a Target in Yorba Linda, CA. But when the lady rang it up it came up as $50 and she didnt believe it when I told her it was 19.99 so she called this other chick up and then this girl called electronics to send someone to check out the price on the shelf. Took almost 15 minutes to clear this all up... but I got my copy for the right price so I'm happy.

Wow, lucky I didn't buy it on Tuesday from BB for $50
I was at Target a few weeks ago and saw multiple copies, so hopefully they'll still have some left
Will be grabbing a copy on Monday if they have them :)

[quote name='speedy1961']It's been confirmed over at DVDTalk as well so get in this great price.[/quote]
your sig reminded me of beavis' friend butthead

n557972834_2050966_6544.jpg

Great deal... saw it at my Target next to the John Adams set. Both well worth it at full price; these deals are awesome.

[quote name='jdlmm80']anyone know if this is still going on this week??[/QUOTE]

Somebody (a Target employee) posted in the John Adams thread that this was a price mistake and it is now $10 off retail rather than $19.99.

got one for my dad, but i will buy the bluray for myself (at some point). Anyway they tried to charge me 49.99 for it. lol

[quote name='Josef']Somebody (a Target employee) posted in the John Adams thread that this was a price mistake and it is now $10 off retail rather than $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? SON OF A BITCH! I had been wanting to pick this up for awhile.

Just got back from Target. It rang up at $49.99 so I passed. Looks like Josef was (unfortunately) correct. Once again I found out the hard way where procrastination gets you. *tisk tisk*

[quote name='Gnidlaps']My Target had it for 19.99, but they were all gone. I hope they restock in a few days...[/quote]
My target was out too, but BB matched it avon ohio....

[quote name='knightbeauchamp']My target was out too, but BB matched it avon ohio....[/QUOTE]

How did you get them to PM without an ad and they were out of stock?

[quote name='hobbie8046']Just got back from Target. It rang up at $49.99 so I passed. Looks like Josef was (unfortunately) correct. Once again I found out the hard way where procrastination gets you. *tisk tisk*[/QUOTE]

I got it this morning. They still had the reduced price tag under it so I asked the guy working electronics why it was scanning at 50 when it was labeled 20. So he told me to just take the sign to customer service and got it for 20 there.

HAH! Went to a target a few minutes away from me and Band of Brothers and John Adams both have the new price tags on them: $50 and $35. Should have went to this one before since they had the John Adams.

bread's done
Back