Band of Brothers or The Pacifc [Blu-ray] - $25 shipped at Amazon UK

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon UK has both Band of Brothers, and The Pacific for $25US shipped each. These come in tin sets and are playable on Region A players here (i.e. any US Blu-ray player should be able to play this). If you order both of them the total comes out to $48US Shipped.

Band of Brothers
The Pacific

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting this! The Pacific set was also £14.99 on Monday, but it sold out as I was checking out and was never able to get it. Just placed my order, only 1 left now!

Thanks again :cool:

EDIT: Interesting, the number left in stock just jumped back up to 4, so there must be more available.

[quote name='WV Matsui']What's a region a player? Will this work with my ps3?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Region A = Americas, Japan, HK, and some other asian countries. I would have said Region Free, but Band of Brothers is Region A and B (EU/AUS) only. The Pacific is Region Free however

Just finished watching the pacific. Not as good as band IMO but thats like saying a ruby isnt as good as a diamond. Both totally worth it for anyone that likes war shows with great production values and a level of realism not seen anywhere else (both shows are based on the memoirs of the characters of the show FYI). Good find OP.

The Pacific is OOS from Amazon. I almost posted this back on President's Day because that's when they originally went on sale, but they went back in price the day after. Good to see they dropped again.

wait so this B.o.B. cant be played in my PS3?? (US)

please help verify, i just placed an order for it... so i need to know soon whether to cancel it or not lol

thanks

[quote name='BFox549']wait so this B.o.B. cant be played in my PS3?? (US)

please help verify, i just placed an order for it... so i need to know soon whether to cancel it or not lol

thanks[/QUOTE]

It's region free. It will play in your PS3.

bread's done
Back