Bandai Ent. 50% off Sale + FUNimation Blu-ray Deals (50+% off) @ DeepDiscount.com

WTK

CAGiversary!
Bandai Ent. Sale @ DeepDiscount.com (Over 350 Titles @ 50% off)

dvd-bandai350-50off-hero.jpg

FUNimation Blu-ray Deals @ DeepDiscount.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='btt']Girl Who Leapt Through Time came in the mail today. 10 days early![/QUOTE]

I guess they must have gotten the message from all the super angry people over the winter that never got their shit.

That's good.

I hope all my stuff will arrive on Monday or Tuesday too.

Does DD send out a shipping confirmation with a tracking code once the items have shipped? Made a purchase on the 13th and it still seems like it hasn't shipped yet.

I'm done with DDD. I've put up with used dvds, wrong dvds and waiting 5 months for a dvd. The last time I ordered from them with a 10 coupon they sent me in the mail; my ordered got cancelled. No one had an answer and when I went to reorder the item again they said I couldn't use the 10 dollar coupon. I reported them to the BBB. They used to be a great place to get movies, hell I ordered from them exclusively for 10 years, but their customer support has gone down hill.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Does DD send out a shipping confirmation with a tracking code once the items have shipped? Made a purchase on the 13th and it still seems like it hasn't shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

They use media mail to ship all their packages, so the tracking info may take awhile to update too.

Mine was shipped out on the 14th, and the info didn't update until Sunday, and it should arrive today.

But in general, media mail is super slow, but at least they are actually getting things shipped out now.

Before it took 3 months to even get a shipping confirmation, so something is different. :p

[quote name='Squarehard']They use media mail to ship all their packages, so the tracking info may take awhile to update too.

Mine was shipped out on the 14th, and the info didn't update until Sunday, and it should arrive today.

But in general, media mail is super slow, but at least they are actually getting things shipped out now.

Before it took 3 months to even get a shipping confirmation, so something is different. :p[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately I still haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Maybe just been spoiled by Amazon and other dependable retailers but I don't think I've ever had to wait this long for a shipping notice before besides third party sellers for in stock items. Nice to know they use USPS's slowest shipping option as well. Glad I didn't spend much since it may be a bit of a wait. :cold:

[quote name='pewpewpew']Unfortunately I still haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. Maybe just been spoiled by Amazon and other dependable retailers but I don't think I've ever had to wait this long for a shipping notice before besides third party sellers for in stock items. Nice to know they use USPS's slowest shipping option as well. Glad I didn't spend much since it may be a bit of a wait. :cold:[/QUOTE]

If your order is currently put of stock, it may take them a rally ling time to ship as they suck at restocking items in a timely manner.

They still let you add it in our cart even I'd it's currently out of stock, so you may be one of the ones that fell into that category.

I'm just glad I ordered the same day this was posted so I didn't have to wait another three months for my packages.

Hopefully you paid with credit since they Sony charge until it ships.

Sale is over, but just to let everyone know, that I did indeed receive all parts of my orders, with the last one arriving today.

So a good experience once again with DeepDiscount, for me at least, so hoping for another sale in the future, as I will be giving them my business once again.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yup, completely literal. I've worked as guest coordinator for a local anime convention for many years (minus those I was living in Japan), and this year we have Monica and Colleen in attendance, as well as the folks from Brawl in the Family and Red Letter Media. Monica and I have been good friends for seven years now, and I just met Colleen in person for the first time this Thursday, but she's awesome as well.

I can probably share more details later, but I just woke up, and I need to shower and get Monica to her first panel of the day shortly, then figure out a lunch plan for everyone. Whew![/QUOTE]

Yeah me too! We own a timeshare together on the beach over on the west coast. They are both really down to earth people but let me tell you they sometimes enjoy their drink a bit to much and ... well, let's just say it leads to a whole lot of fun!

Just wanted to give you guys some info regarding my order. I received my copy of Basilisk today. Was kinda worried after all the negative feedback. The box is a little beat up and the shrink wrap seems a little questionable. But the actual BR shells and the discs look new. Ordered on 4/14, shipped the next day and it arrived via DHL then USPS today.

EDIT: After closer inspection from myself and a coworker, theres pretty strong evidence this was used. The box is way too beat up to be new. As for the shells, I'm guessing they just switched out the old ones for new ones.

I ordered K-on! Volume 1 and 2 on Blu ray. I received my copy of the Vol. 1 last week. I was reluctant to order from this site, hearing ton of bad things of them. I was amazed. Both volumes were preorders, Vol.1 being released on 4-26 and then Vol. 2 in June. Its crazy I received it so fast! I never would have thought, and its technically not even out until tomorrow (according to their website).
So for my first time with DeepDiscount. I would say it went pretty good. :)

still waiting on my order from the 14th... and no its not DD's fault.

I live in TN... and I can see why the USPS is having a hard time with money...

bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 28, 2011, 11:58 am, GREENSBORO, NC 27495
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 27, 2011, 11:06 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 26, 2011, 11:57 am, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2011, 1:38 am, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 22, 2011, 10:14 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Shipment Accepted, April 22, 2011, 3:11 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 22, 2011
bullet_circle.gif
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, April 21, 2011, 12:34 pm, HEBRON, KY 41048
bullet_circle.gif
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, April 18, 2011, 6:16 pm, CARSON, CA 90746
bullet_circle.gif
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, April 15, 2011, 5:59 pm, CARSON, CA 90746
bullet_circle.gif
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, April 15, 2011, 5:20 pm, IRVINE, CA 92614

apparently they can't figure out how to exit Atlanta or do simple math...

Hebron, Ky to Atlanta, Ga 456.35 miles
Atlanta, Ga to Memphis, Tn 383.83 miles
Memphis Tn, to Greensboro, Nc 676.29 miles

Total 1,516.5 miles and counting... and they can still screw this up...

-or-

They could have just done this.
Hebron, Ky to Greensboro, Nc 449.25 miles

and it would have been here a week ago.

[quote name='Afflicted']still waiting on my order from the 14th... and no its not DD's fault.

I live in TN... and I can see why the USPS is having a hard time with money...

bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 28, 2011, 11:58 am, GREENSBORO, NC 27495
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 27, 2011, 11:06 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 26, 2011, 11:57 am, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2011, 1:38 am, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, April 22, 2011, 10:14 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Shipment Accepted, April 22, 2011, 3:11 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30369
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 22, 2011
bullet_circle.gif
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, April 21, 2011, 12:34 pm, HEBRON, KY 41048
bullet_circle.gif
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, April 18, 2011, 6:16 pm, CARSON, CA 90746
bullet_circle.gif
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, April 15, 2011, 5:59 pm, CARSON, CA 90746
bullet_circle.gif
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, April 15, 2011, 5:20 pm, IRVINE, CA 92614

apparently they can't figure out how to exit Atlanta or do simple math...

Hebron, Ky to Atlanta, Ga 456.35 miles
Atlanta, Ga to Memphis, Tn 383.83 miles
Memphis Tn, to Greensboro, Nc 676.29 miles

Total 1,516.5 miles and counting... and they can still screw this up...

-or-

They could have just done this.
Hebron, Ky to Greensboro, Nc 449.25 miles

and it would have been here a week ago.[/QUOTE]

lol I have often the same tracking record when things are coming here to Boston

bread's done
Back