Bangai-O Spirits - $19.99 at Best Buy B&M/Online

MasamuneNKX

CAGiversary!
Title says it all, noticed it on the DS rack while I was at Best Buy tonight getting Valkyria Chronicles price matched with CC's ad. I checked their website and it's the same price, so this should be good at every store. Seems to still retail for $30 everywhere else, so hopefully this will help some people who are interested in getting it!

Would have bought it myself if I hadn't already been spending waaay too much on games lately. Hopefully this price will stick around for a while.

At first I didn't enjoy myself since it doesn't play exactly like Bangai-O from the DC but once I got used to the new gameplay I was hooked for a minute. Like "Omg just one more time please!" hooked in PJs....

A must buy title and at this price you couldn't ask for a better opportunity. Definitely one of the better DS titles out there.

Tag for later. The Best Buy I just started at seems to have a bunch of copies. Hopefully they'll still be around when my discount kicks in.

well since you guys are talking ninjatown - I snagged it brand new from buy.com off ebay. Buy.com also has it on their website as well if you'd rather get it from there - 19.99 free shipping! I'm loving it so far - and it's gotten a bit tough already at about 20ish percent through. Me and my wife were pretty hardcore on Pixeljunk Monsters - beating every level and rainbowing most afterwards so this game is right up my alley. Sorry to snag the thread - back to your regularly scheduled Bangai-O...

bread's done
Back