Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts 4.96$ YMMV In Store Only!

i dont see why this should be YMMV
if the site has it at this price, it should be at this price

but i'm definately checking this out
if tivs.ca is good, I'm buying 3 of these and trading in for a game lol

Yeah, good luck finding it. I went to four stores that supposedly had it but someone had always beaten me to it. Good deal if you can find it, but I don't know if it'll work for a trade 3/tier trade at EB. IIRC, it was on the list of price drops at my store yesterday and it had gone down to $19.99.

The stock check use to to be somewhat reliable, but for some reason, lately, even if I see the same day a store has 3 in stock on the site, they tell me it's been sold out for a week, slower updates I guess. Still that's a good price for any game imo.

Also, Pajo, you can't trade multiple copies of the same game for Trade 3 promo at EB, but I'm sure you're already aware of that lol.

[quote name='Pajo']
but i'm definately checking this out
if tivs.ca is good, I'm buying 3 of these and trading in for a game lol[/QUOTE]

can you trade in 3 copies of the same game to EB? i thought they didnt allow that?

[quote name='summer_star17x']can you trade in 3 copies of the same game to EB? i thought they didnt allow that?[/QUOTE]

You're only allowed to trade-in 1 copy of a game per store per day, but trading-in the same game several times at 1 store is an easy way to get flagged.

I went to a store that had 2 "in stock" and sure enough there were none when I got there.

The guys said they NEVER saw that game in their store, either.

fuck TSCC. fuck them good.

bread's done
Back