Banjo-Kazooie: N&B @ Amazon for $17.97

I missed out on this a couple months back when it was a Deal of The Day. Not this time. Picked this up along with You're In The Movies ($14.99 now so got it $5 cheaper too!). Got to love free shipping with amazon prime :)

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked one up too, thanks OP.

I am playing though Tooie now so I am definitely in the mood for more BK goodness.

Picked up a book I wanted as well, to get free shipping.

[quote name='badboysean']Great price, now what other game can I get as a filler for free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Like someone else already said, get You're in the Movies as filler. It's 14.97 and you get the Xbox camera and a stupid game that I'll probably trade into gamestop.

is this game good or what. After watching video walkthrough at youtube, it looks like u spend most of time building vehicle than platforming.

[quote name='geohouse']is this game good or what. After watching video walkthrough at youtube, it looks like u spend most of time building vehicle than platforming.[/QUOTE]

I heard good things about it if you liked the collecting aspects of the old BK games. Make sure you have enough room to install this one though. Heard the loading times are awful if you don't.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I missed out on this a couple months back when it was a Deal of The Day. Not this time. Picked this up along with You're In The Movies ($14.99 now so got it $5 cheaper too!). Got to love free shipping with amazon prime :)

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

15 for You're in the Movies isn't bad...but I would look for it to continue dropping in price. $10 at Best Buy plus a $10 coupon (FREE) a couple weeks back.

[quote name='geohouse']is this game good or what. After watching video walkthrough at youtube, it looks like u spend most of time building vehicle than platforming.[/QUOTE]

This game is amazing. Don't expect any platforming though. All challenges, I think, can only be completed by using a vehicle. You're given blueprints and other vehicle's to choose form if you don't want to build any. There's a lot more joy in completeing a challenge in a certain time, building your own vehicle, then blowing that time out of the water though. This game is a steal for 18.00. If you're going for all the jiggies, the game could take more than 30 hours to complete, probably much longer.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'];)

Found it...I searched for "Banjo" I should have searched for "Banjo-Kazooie".[/QUOTE]

Consider that my audition for becoming a mod.

bread's done
Back