Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 29.99@Amazon FREE SHIPPING

theironunkind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Great game, even at $40. I got about 20 hours out of it and it was completely different from everything else on the system.

Still at $30.

Anyone know if it's driving wheel compatible? That would probably push me over the edge, although I too am hoping to get it for $20 sometime soon.

[quote name='ianoid']Still at $30.

Anyone know if it's driving wheel compatible? That would probably push me over the edge, although I too am hoping to get it for $20 sometime soon.[/quote]

yes it is, however, if you fall out of the car he moves REALLLY SLOW on foot. So keep that in mind

Am I the only one who remembers when this was $26 for a long time. I just figured the price would go down from there. So much for that theory. It went up and now seems to gradually be coming back down.

I should go back and play this one again.

I got if for $36 from Amazon at launch (with the original N64 game download code) and played it a few times. Nice game but at this point . . . I'd wait for $15.

The Giantbomb (ie ex-Gamesprot) guys just raved about this game. Said it's easily one of the best games last year.

I wouldn't know...yet, since my infamous backlog means I haven't even unwrapped it yet, despite buying it at launch :D (Hey, I'm actually playing through Sonic Unleashed at least...well the first level anyway)

bread's done
Back