Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts $26.99 Shipped AC @ Amazon

I have seen this used at Family Video for only $20. Haven't played the game myself, but it sounds like a decent enough deal

People need to buy this game! It is a great single player game and has some awesome multi-player! The graphics are great, with a smooth framerate, stunning environments and a TON of secrets and new places to find. There are so many things to do and see that I never got bored and my kids never got bored watching me play it. I can honestly say that I have had more fun with this than I did with Little Big Planet, and that is saying something as LBP is an awesome game as well.

There is nothing out that is quite like the new BK and it is a shame that it will seemingly be overlooked by many a gamer. You gotta love a game that pokes-fun at it's own main characters and has so many genuinely funny moments. As far as value goes, there is no other game out for any system that offers as much value as this, even at its original retail of $40.

I have seriously played the heck out of virtually all the recently released titles and this one is the one I always come back to, and Im not even a big fan of the original BK. I liked it, but always thought it was second rate compared to Mario 64. Lump Nuts and Bolts up there with the platforming greatness that is Super Mario Galaxy and Little Big Planet though! Rare has seriously outdone themselves with this one. Now how about that Conker sequel.....

is this the best price out there? i feel like it can still drop. thanks though ill keep watching it!
CAGpixel.JPG

[quote name='brewin']People need to buy this game! It is a great single player game and has some awesome multi-player! The graphics are great, with a smooth framerate, stunning environments and a TON of secrets and new places to find. There are so many things to do and see that I never got bored and my kids never got bored watching me play it. I can honestly say that I have had more fun with this than I did with Little Big Planet, and that is saying something as LBP is an awesome game as well.

There is nothing out that is quite like the new BK and it is a shame that it will seemingly be overlooked by many a gamer. You gotta love a game that pokes-fun at it's own main characters and has so many genuinely funny moments. As far as value goes, there is no other game out for any system that offers as much value as this, even at its original retail of $40.

I have seriously played the heck out of virtually all the recently released titles and this one is the one I always come back to, and Im not even a big fan of the original BK. I liked it, but always thought it was second rate compared to Mario 64. Lump Nuts and Bolts up there with the platforming greatness that is Super Mario Galaxy and Little Big Planet though! Rare has seriously outdone themselves with this one. Now how about that Conker sequel.....[/QUOTE]

fallout 3

[quote name='Amazon.com'] Important Message
This offer has expired. Please refer to the details in your promotional offer for further information.[/quote]
Is this still good?

Edit: Found my answer on the twitter feed.

[quote name='@amazongames']Twitter announced code (TWEET000) is only valid until 11am Pacific Time, so hurry![/quote]

[quote name='brewin']People need to buy this game! It is a great single player game and has some awesome multi-player! The graphics are great, with a smooth framerate, stunning environments and a TON of secrets and new places to find. There are so many things to do and see that I never got bored and my kids never got bored watching me play it. I can honestly say that I have had more fun with this than I did with Little Big Planet, and that is saying something as LBP is an awesome game as well.

There is nothing out that is quite like the new BK and it is a shame that it will seemingly be overlooked by many a gamer. You gotta love a game that pokes-fun at it's own main characters and has so many genuinely funny moments. As far as value goes, there is no other game out for any system that offers as much value as this, even at its original retail of $40. [/quote]

I just think that since we've been seeing the game's price fall so quickly, it's expected to fall into the teens sooner than later. Since a lot of us are still flush with games, Banjo N&B is just being put off. I played the demo and got annoyed with the lack of direction, but expect to eventually pick it up merely because of good word of mouth. I'll just be waiting until it's below $20.

I luckily got this game for the same price during the Christmas game sale thing at amazon. Pretty fun game and well worth it for the price. Sadly though it didn't get the praise it really deserved just because it was called banjo kazooie. If it had been released under another name it would have gotten much more praise. Anyways price wise yeah its been dropping so I can see why people are waiting but if you really like those creative games (because you can literally build like almost anything once you pick up enough parts) and you want something to play I would say pick it up. If your leaning towards the other side wait till it price drops since im sure it will sooner or later.

Now I wish I waited a few days and didn't buy Soul Calibur IV with my money. I just got this from Gamefly, and although iffy for the first hour or so, now I love this game, and don't want to send it back.

It looks like the deal expired already? :bomb:

"
exclamation-error-red._V42752348_.gif
Important Message
This offer has expired. Please refer to the details in your promotional offer for further information."

bread's done
Back