Banjo Three-ie confirmed to be in the works

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
The latest GameInformer (April):

Game Informer confirms it on Page 26.

Though its not an official announcement from Rare or MS. Game Informer says an "insider" can definitely confirm it's in the works. We'll probably see the first footage in May at E3.

Here's hoping...

Good--I really enjoyed those games on N64...if Rare finally pulls out some old magic, it looks like I'll have to spring for a 360.

[quote name='dooddude']i hope its true, and I hope there's a jet force gemini 2 being made[/QUOTE]

rare said they wouldn't do another Jet Force Gemini. I believe that was mentioned in the Feb 9th edition of scribes.

well they got that dumb looking Pinata game that looks like someone turned up the bright and shinny on everyones tv 10 fold

pinata014sn.jpg

[quote name='terribledeli']rare said they wouldn't do another Jet Force Gemini. I believe that was mentioned in the Feb 9th edition of scribes.[/QUOTE]
what is scribes??????????????

and boo to no new jet force gemini. Still cant give up hope. Maybe they'll release the original it over XBLA with online multiplayer? (which would be a very very very good thing)

[quote name='Chacrana']Great, Rare is developing another game... and oh joy! It's a collect-a-thon. They should really just give up.[/QUOTE]
Banjo Kazzoie & banjo Tooie are better games than Mario 64, which was also a collect-a-thon. Aren't all platformers collect-a-thons to a certain extent?

[quote name='Chacrana']Great, Rare is developing another game... and oh joy! It's a collect-a-thon. They should really just give up.[/QUOTE]

Heed your own advice.

[quote name='dooddude']Banjo Kazzoie & banjo Tooie are better games than Mario 64[/quote]

Please slap yourself.

[quote name='dooddude']Banjo Kazzoie & banjo Tooie are better games than Mario 64, which was also a collect-a-thon. Aren't all platformers collect-a-thons to a certain extent?[/QUOTE]

Most definately. I know Mario 64 paved the way for Banjo series but still, Banjo was way better.

[quote name='dooddude']Banjo Kazzoie & banjo Tooie are better games than Mario 64[/QUOTE]
I really disagree with you on this one, maybe its because Mario 64 was a whole lot easier for me, but I did like Banjo Kazzoie the game was great and everything, but I think Mario 64 beats Banjo Kazzoie by far

[quote name='dooddude']what is scribes??????????????

and boo to no new jet force gemini. Still cant give up hope. Maybe they'll release the original it over XBLA with online multiplayer? (which would be a very very very good thing)[/QUOTE]

Scribes is their letters section over at rareware.com

They debunked alot of "I'd love to see blank remade" requests.

Well, all I know is that the Banjo games (and DK64, since it essentially played the same) are some of my absolute favorite games of all time. One of the reasons I bought a Gamecube at launch was for Rare's games and the hopes of a new Banjo. Then when they were sold to M$, I bought an Xbox eventually, and looked forward once more. This time, I'll wait for the game :)

On a side note, I love collectathons like these, that make you explore the levels to get everything. The first Jak and Daxter game was like this, and is therefore the best in the series imho. Are there any other games out now of this type? All I know of are Vex, Jak and Daxter 1, and Mario Sunshine.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Well, all I know is that the Banjo games (and DK64, since it essentially played the same) are some of my absolute favorite games of all time. One of the reasons I bought a Gamecube at launch was for Rare's games and the hopes of a new Banjo. Then when they were sold to M$, I bought an Xbox eventually, and looked forward once more. This time, I'll wait for the game :)

On a side note, I love collectathons like these, that make you explore the levels to get everything. The first Jak and Daxter game was like this, and is therefore the best in the series imho. Are there any other games out now of this type? All I know of are Vex, Jak and Daxter 1, and Mario Sunshine.[/QUOTE]
Kameo?????????????

[quote name='Zmonkay']Well, all I know is that the Banjo games (and DK64, since it essentially played the same) are some of my absolute favorite games of all time. One of the reasons I bought a Gamecube at launch was for Rare's games and the hopes of a new Banjo. Then when they were sold to M$, I bought an Xbox eventually, and looked forward once more. This time, I'll wait for the game :)

On a side note, I love collectathons like these, that make you explore the levels to get everything. The first Jak and Daxter game was like this, and is therefore the best in the series imho. Are there any other games out now of this type? All I know of are Vex, Jak and Daxter 1, and Mario Sunshine.[/QUOTE]

Psychonauts has some good collecting aspects to it, though it's not necessary to collect everything. Everyone should own Psychonauts.

[quote name='road3283']Psychonauts has some good collecting aspects to it, though it's not necessary to collect everything. Everyone should own Psychonauts.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I forgot Psychonauts (Shame on me!). One of the best games of this generation.

bread's done
Back