Bankai! Zutto Futari Wa Sannin No Anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:s Who the hell are these guys?[/QUOTE]

I can tell you some of them:

The Uchihas are obvious, Hyuuga and Nara are Hinata's and Shikamaru's dads respectively and the Fuumas were a clan during Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraiya filler.

EDIT: and Raikage is like Hokage... but I forget which country.

deidara is from akatsuki, the one who has the mouths in his palms and uses the explosive clay,
He (I think its a he) is from the arc that the manga is in now

tazuna (the bridge builder) is from that one island in the early part of the series when zabuza is sent to assassinate tazuna, rin is related to him in some way

[quote name='jaykrue']I can tell you some of them:

The Uchihas are obvious, Hyuuga and Nara are Hinata's and Shikamaru's dads respectively and the Fuumas were a clan during Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraiya filler.

EDIT: and Raikage is like Hokage... but I forget which country.[/QUOTE]
I guess the Uchiha's, Hyuuga and Nara's should have been obvious to me. Some of them are starting to come back to me as well. Manda is Orochimaru's snake, right? And Raikage is probably just a head of a village like Hokage, I'm guessing. But how are the counting Shisui as a character, wasn't he only mentioned by name?

[quote name='dcfox']29. Akasuna no Sasori — 61 points
33. Deidara — 40 points
37. Zetsu — 33 points
43. Yamashiro Aoba — 17 points
54. Manda — 8 points
55. Morino Idate — 7 points
56. Baki — 6 points
58. Ashinami Raidou — 5 points
60. Kamizuki Izumo — 5 points
61. Kin Tsuchi — 5 points
62. Raikage — 5 points
63. Gamatatsu — 4 points
65. Yashamaru — 4 points
66. Zaku Abumi — 4 points
67. Chiyo — 3 points
68. Hagane Kotetsu — 3 points
69. Kidoumaru — 3 points
70. Rokushou Aoi — 3 points
71. Uchiha Mikoto — 3 points
72. Uchiha Shisui — 3 points
73. Fuuma Arashi — 2 points
74. Hyuuga Hiashi — 2 points
75. Nara Shikaku — 2 points
76. Dotou — 1 point
77. Fuuma Sasame — 1 point
79. Inari — 1 point
80. Karasu — 1 point
81. Moegi — 1 point
82. Rin — 1 point
83. Tazuna — 1 point
84. Uchiha Fugaku — 1 point
:whistle2:s Who the hell are these guys?[/QUOTE]
You can use this to find some of the ones you don't know of(a lot seem to be random people from the anime and obscure people), but I can remind you of a few of them:

Inari - Little kid from Zabuza arc who is the old guy's grandson, I think.
inari.jpg

Tazuna - The old guy from the Zabuza arc that everyone must protect.
tazuna.jpg

Zaku Abumi - One of the Sound Trio in the Chuunin Exam (not Dosu or the girl)
abumi_zaku.jpg

Moegi -
moegi.jpg

Kamizuki Izumo -
kamizuki_izumo.jpg

Baki -
baki.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can use this to find some of the ones you don't know of(a lot seem to be random people from the anime and obscure people), but I can remind you of a few of them:

Inari - Little kid from Zabuza arc who is the old guy's grandson, I think.
inari.jpg

Tazuna - The old guy from the Zabuza arc that everyone must protect.
tazuna.jpg

Zaku Abumi - One of the Sound Trio in the Chuunin Exam (not Dosu or the girl)
abumi_zaku.jpg

Moegi -
moegi.jpg

Kamizuki Izumo -
kamizuki_izumo.jpg

Baki -
baki.jpg
[/QUOTE]

narutofan is weak when it comes to that stuff, check out leafninja.com for a better look at characters and everything else naruto

My God, Naruto has so many minor characters. I can't believe they even bothered to name some of them. Some of them I don't even recognize even with a picture.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I know it has to be after the Chuunin Exam, but how can it be past all of this filler if Chouji isn't on there? He was a major character in the whole bring Sasuke back mission and I'd think the whole fight would get him in the top 30 at least. But with Kimimaro on there, it says it up to that point, but it's all just confusing.[/QUOTE]

Because Chouji is The Worst Naruto Character Ever. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']narutofan is weak when it comes to that stuff, check out leafninja.com for a better look at characters and everything else naruto[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's because they go by what's in the manga and even then don't get everyone. :lol: Let's continue this discussion onto the new anime thread.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, that's because they go by what's in the manga and even then don't get everyone. :lol: Let's continue this discussion onto the new anime thread.[/QUOTE]

So who's got next? If no one wants it, I'll do it again just cuz I want to keep it going without interruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back